Stories based on Mika's songs

IngievV

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've read all the new ones and I love "I see you" so much ; you've captured the essence of pure love in that story :bow: It moved me to tears :tears: because your words are as true and beautiful as love itself:wub2:

As much as I love all your stories, I must say "I see you" for me is your masterpiece so far :clap::huglove:

Be sure I'll check on your Dr John tomorrow :wink2: and your drawing's really good too! :)

I've read all the new ones and I love "I see you" so much ; you've captured the essence of pure love in that story :bow: It moved me to tears :tears: because your words are as true and beautiful as love itself:wub2:

As much as I love all your stories, I must say "I see you" for me is your masterpiece so far :clap::huglove:

Be sure I'll check on your Dr John tomorrow :wink2: and your drawing's really good too! :)

:wub2: Yeah, that one had been stuck in my head for a long time and it just had to be told.

Am typing Dr. John as we speak:naughty:

you're a very talented writer, Ingie:biggrin2:

You have such an amazing imagination Ingie! I really love the story!

Thanks! I appreciate it:naughty: Maybe one day you'll be able to read my full novel:teehee:

Here it is! Dr. John: http://fairytalesbeforedark.blogspot.com/2011/01/dr-john.html

Hope you like it, it was a difficult one:naughty:

I love the chickens :woot_jump: even of they misbehave :thumb_yello:

Such :naughty: chicken :biggrin2:

EDIT; Your stories are getting longer and longer...getting ready for your novel indeed:thumb_yello:

I love the chickens :woot_jump: even of they misbehave :thumb_yello:

Such :naughty: chicken :biggrin2:

EDIT; Your stories are getting longer and longer...getting ready for your novel indeed:thumb_yello:

I don't think I'll be able too write a short story as long as this one next time:roftl:

Awesome! I'm working on it now, it's pretty dark and creepy though:teehee:

Which song is next?

Are you also going to include How Much Do You Love Me and Holy Johnny? Oh... and now you also MUST include The Only Lonely One!

As I said before, I'm dying to see what you'll do with One Foot Boy, as you have such a vivid imagination.

Archived