Mika poses for the Comic Relief Photoshoot 2011

Miro

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If a man doesn't shave his legs, he won't feel cold :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

:blink:...uh...all I can say is EWWWW!

I don't think men should shave their legs...that's just way too weird!

:D

i don't think too. Moreover, i think men should't shave their chests as well :mf_rosetinted:

DA would support me in this question :naughty:

Leave him alone. :mf_rosetinted:

you find him hot :mf_rosetinted:

ok :mf_rosetinted:

then the pic where he is searching for something under his kilt doesn´t scares you :mf_rosetinted: ok :mf_rosetinted: maybe I´m the odd here :mf_rosetinted:

No I'm obviously odd, not you :mf_rosetinted:

Try this one:

f2tvzt.jpg

Btw, if you read some Cumming interviews you'll find a lot in common with Mika actually. :biggrin2:

Shave is loss of the important part of natural beauty.

right you are!!!:thumb_yello:

Mika are you here ? Listen to the voice of people!

I really don't understand what shaving has to do with a "natural beauty" ?:blink::naughty:

Try this one:

f2tvzt.jpg

Btw, if you read some Cumming interviews you'll find a lot in common with Mika actually. :biggrin2:

Alan is in the tv show The Good Wife, and he's fantastic in it.

I got this :teehee:

l.jpg

I really don't understand what shaving has to do with a "natural beauty" ?:blink::naughty:

Mika does not need correction of His appearance. Mika is beautiful by nature.

His hairiness is one of his specific features... It's a pity He does not understand

Try this one:

f2tvzt.jpg

I never read anything bout him tbh,I just googled pics and I don´t like what I found :aah: I never thought he was smart or something,maybe I should take a look!!

Nice pic Rose! I assume it was from that show in London... :naughty:

OH-MY-GOD :mf_rosetinted:

article400_kilt-alan-cummings-600x400.jpg

I like the first pic quite fine - charming man. I do wonder about the one on the right though :aah:. Shouldn't he have checked the presence/absence of undies backstage! :blink: I know what I want to know about kilt wearing traditions, but I don't need anyone to prove me anything :naughty:

i don't think too. Moreover, i think men should't shave their chests as well :mf_rosetinted:

DA would support me in this question :naughty:

You have my solid support! :biggrin2: As I remember DA didn't mind it either way :naughty:

I like the first pic quite fine - charming man. I do wonder about the one on the right though :aah:. Shouldn't he have checked the presence/absence of undies backstage! :blink:I know what I want to know about kilt wearing traditions, but I don't need anyone to prove me anything :naughty:

at least not Alan.... but if Mika wants to prove that... ehrm...

Go ahead Mika :mf_rosetinted:

Very nice, Rose!:wub2:

Is not under a cloud a word " nice" now?:blink:

Nice is still good:thumb_yello:

I never read anything bout him tbh,I just googled pics and I don´t like what I found :aah: I never thought he was smart or something,maybe I should take a look!!

Yes indeed, the Somerset House show:wink2:

Mika does not need correction of His appearance. Mika is beautiful by nature.

His hairiness is one of his specific features... It's a pity He does not understand

I'm with you Lena here, but I think men do shaving today for some other purpose (like Mika in WAG for example) :thumb_yello:

Maybe you should, the guy has a great personality Imo.

http://www.oasisjournals.com/2007/11/alan-cumming-interview?page=0%2C3

Interview with Mika

I like the first pic quite fine - charming man. I do wonder about the one on the right though :aah:. Shouldn't he have checked the presence/absence of undies backstage! :blink: I know what I want to know about kilt wearing traditions, but I don't need anyone to prove me anything :naughty:

You have my solid support! :biggrin2: As I remember DA didn't mind it either way :naughty:

Actually I'm also not a fan of shaving men chest or legs,even though some are so terribly hairy and I find it disguisting. But that's me.:aah:

I'm with you Lena here, but I think men do shaving today for some other purpose (like Mika in WAG for example) :thumb_yello:

Maybe you should, the guy has a great personality Imo.

http://www.oasisjournals.com/2007/11/alan-cumming-interview?page=0%2C3

Interview with Mika

Actually I'm also not a fan of shaving men chest or legs,even though some are so terribly hairy and I find it disguisting. But that's me.:aah:

Wow thank you very much,I´ve seen the vid (though I must admit I don´t understand most of they are saying :aah:) and read the interview... and I loved it!! I like what this man says! Yeah,he looks like a clever guy...

Wow thank you very much,I´ve seen the vid (though I must admit I don´t understand most of they are saying :aah:) and read the interview... and I loved it!! I like what this man says! Yeah,he looks like a clever guy...

I knew I could count on you :thumb_yello:

Archived