Mika poses for the Comic Relief Photoshoot 2011

Miro

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Found on comicrelief website !!!!

11CB_110314_0007.jpg

:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

I think that his hair looks bad and the jumper is HORRID' date=' but that he looks really, really good in the kilt! It suits his body shape, I find. Nice.[/color']

I think that his hair looks bad and the jumper is HORRID, but that he looks really, really good in the kilt! It suits his body shape, I find. Nice.

You are right, the kilt really suits him! I never even knew men can look that good in kilts! :shocked: I have obviously not seen many men in kilts pics :naughty:

I really like this pic, I think it's a very good one. I don't like some details (um shoes?), but I guess this is not actually about him. He is modeling for a photo shooting, so it's more about the designer/photographer telling a message and making an image. I think his hair looks great in this combination.

Okay, I mostly pay attention to Melachi's sitting possession (hahah, my dog always sits like that, it looks so comfortable :roftl:) and the kilt (looking gorgeous on him) :teehee:

Bryan Adams is the photographer and tweeted Mika about the pic. I have asked him if the pic of Mika and Melachi is a single shot, but I don't expect an answer of course. Bryan Adams probably shouldn't expect an answer either :lmfao:

http://twitter.com/#!/bryanadams/status/48893888898936832

@bryanadams

Bryan Adams

hey @mikasounds, isn't that the photo i did of you?

Bryan Adams is the photographer and tweeted Mika about the pic. I have asked him if the pic of Mika and Melachi is a single shot, but I don't expect an answer of course. Bryan Adams probably shouldn't expect an answer either :lmfao:

@bryanadams

Bryan Adams

is he the only one who brought a dog to the photoshoot? :blush-anim-cl:

@bryanadams

Bryan Adams

I didn't know it was by Bryan Adams!! I didn't even know he is a photographer. Very interesting information, thanks Christine!! :thumb_yello:

I didn't know it was by Bryan Adams!! I didn't even know he is a photographer. Very interesting information, thanks Christine!! :thumb_yello:

I actually saw something about him being the photographer when the first pics were released a few weeks ago but then it slipped my mind until I saw BA's tweet.

I didn't know he was a pro photographer either. I'm really amazed at how well travelled he's become, living in London, etc. He was always the quintessential Canadian guy in my mind. My first week of my first real job I had to organize certificates to send out to people who were being recognized for the success of Reckless as it was the first Canadian album to receive a diamond award (1 million copies) in Canada. To put it in perspective, a diamond album has sold 20 times as many copies as a gold album so it was a massive success in Canada.

Wow. I didn't know that. Fantastic. I :bow: to Bryan Adams. What an amazing piece of evidence that one does not have to stick to one career for a lifetime. And still be successful. I'm impressed.

Shhh...don't give Mika any ideas. :no:

Wow. I didn't know that. Fantastic. I :bow: to Bryan Adams. What an amazing piece of evidence that one does not have to stick to one career for a lifetime. And still be successful. I'm impressed.

totally agree with Christine!

Unless they had a chat during the photoshoot :shocked:

I want him to write something :wub2:

I think that his hair looks bad and the jumper is HORRID, but that he looks really, really good in the kilt! It suits his body shape, I find. Nice.

Totally agree with you.

I always thought he'd look good in a kilt and now I have proof! :wub2:

I'M impressed as well. He has some AMAZING photographies:thumb_yello:

Archived