Mika poses for the Comic Relief Photoshoot 2011

Miro

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have 2 things to say

1) I've just noticed he's wearing a kilt :aah: I hope he wears his white 'We are golden video' boxers under it, at the BBC1 show

2) What's exactly the Comic Relief? (I guess it's comic by the name and 'cause John Cleese is participanting, ha. I'm clever). Sorry, I'm international (HA! A fine way to say I live in the third world).

Now seriously, I have no idea

I have 2 things to say

1) I've just noticed he's wearing a kilt :aah: I hope he wears his white 'We are golden video' boxers under it, at the BBC1 show

2) What's exactly the Comic Relief? (I guess it's comic by the name and 'cause John Cleese is participanting, ha. I'm clever). Sorry, I'm international (HA! A fine way to say I live in the third world).

Now seriously, I have no idea

It's a fund raiser for projects in the UK and Africa originally set up by British comedians. It's show over one evening from 7pm to about 2am. Loads of famous people take part doing silly things, pop stars, comedians, sports stars, celebrities etc. They also sell merchandise in the shops and lots of companies support it and ordinary people do silly things to raise money.

And it's also called red nose day.

It's a lot of fun.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comic_Relief

It's a fund raiser for projects in the UK and Africa originally set up by British comedians. It's show over one evening from 7pm to about 2am. Loads of famous people take part doing silly things, pop stars, comedians, sports stars, celebrities etc. They also sell merchandise in the shops and lots of companies support it and ordinary people do silly things to raise money.

And it's also called red nose day.

It's a lot of fun.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comic_Relief

sounds like it!

i never heard of it until this year... thanks babs!

sounds like it!

i never heard of it until this year... thanks babs!

Famous people go to Africa and so on and do documentaries.

Lots of famous people do sketches. One this year included loads of people from the ex prime minister, to pop stars, film stars etc oh and george michael, paul mccartney and justin beiber.

Here is one from another year.

:roftl::roftl:

(btw: will Mika appear on the Comic Relief show on BBC1 right now?)

I didn't find about that and as knowing he's on studio in Montreal too, I don't think he will appear on the show this year :dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

Famous people go to Africa and so on and do documentaries.

Lots of famous people do sketches. One this year included loads of people from the ex prime minister, to pop stars, film stars etc oh and george michael, paul mccartney and justin beiber.

Here is one from another year.

oh thank you! that's funny! i'll have to look more up this weekend.

Archived