Mika poses for the Comic Relief Photoshoot 2011

Miro

She started back in the 70s during the punk era, and has become an icon in British fashion.

Quite respected here in the industry.

thanks for the info! :wink2:

beyond if I like the clothes or not, I found really lovely and inspiring to use her iconic image, and other artists' ones, for a good cause! :wub2:

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The T-shirt is absolutely awesome! Couldn't be anyone else's but Vivienne's :mf_lustslow:

And the whole outfit isn't "normal", of course, but is f* stylish! It's so Mika-ish! I couldn't imagine anyone else being so cute in such a crazy mix of different clothes :aah:

Anyway, I wish we could see I lil bit more of the kilt :teehee:

I won't say anything about his hair. But it's lovely :roftl:

+1 :thumb_yello:

Only MIKA

[YOUTUBE]FZpD0gTce2c[/YOUTUBE]

Eriko.. you're a genius :wink2:

Thanks so much :huglove:

8_b.jpg

:jawdrop::shocked:

My dream has just come true. Mika in a kilt!!! :fangurl:

Seriously, I've been waiting for this for almost 4 years, and it's not even a full picture!!! :crybaby:

I hope he's wearing underwear

(or maybe I don't, and I wish I was an ant on the floor )

Traditionally, you don't wear anything under a kilt... I hope he's a traditionalist...

As long as the time pases by I start thinking the kilt is actually sexy...

I am THAT weird

Kilts are sexy... Mika in a kilt is mindblowingly sexy! :das:

And it's not weird at all! :biggrin2:

I so hope we get to see more of the making of this vid and see more of Mika in kilt as well; he's heavenly :stretcher:

+1

I think he looks adorable!

Why would they put him in a kilt but not photograph the whole outfit?! So frustrating! :teehee:

They probably did take photos of the whole outfit... it's just a matter of looking for the pictures once they're released...

I CAN"T STOP LOOKING AT HIS EYES!!!!!!

I can't stop looking at the kilt!

Okay, that just totally made my day! I can't believe he's wearing a kilt! :woot_jump::swoon::das:

I love this pic! the look is so crazy and feminin

I love the pose the neckbone (how is it called?) is :das:

:jawdrop: : shocked:

Seriously, I've been waiting for this for almost 4 years, and it's not even a full picture!!! :crybaby:

Traditionally, you don't wear anything under a kilt... I hope he's a traditionalist...

+1

They probably did take photos of the whole outfit... it's just a matter of looking for the pictures once they're released...

Okay, that just totally made my day! I can't believe he's wearing a kilt! :woot_jump::swoon::das:

oh! I thought that was some mikaish colorful trousers. A kilt huh?...sweet:teehee:

btw your coment made me smile :biggrin2:

:flowers2:

looks like they enlarged the neck section on mika's t-shirt

Yes:blush-anim-cl:

They seem to have customised quite a few of the shirts for this shoot, because in the shop, they are just regular t shirts.

looks like they enlarged the neck section on mika's t-shirt

good thing they did :teehee:

I guess they customized the shirt for each celebrity, to avoid problems with the divas :naughty:

EDIT ups comented the same as you RAK1:blush-anim-cl:

:jawdrop::shocked:

+1

I want the whole outfit :crybaby:

Seriously, I don't tire of looking at the photos and video, I just loved it :mf_lustslow: so lovely, beautiful :fangurl:

8_b.jpg

wow very impressive pic!!! the outfit is super cool yet the first thing you notice when looking in this pic is the eyes. wow once again:biggrin2:

on a different note comic relief is a very good cause so it's great of him to be taking part in this. btw those tshirt are lovely, my faves are the one with R.Atkinson and the one Mika's wearing.

Expect people to look awful? :shocked::naughty:

I don't mind the outfit and his hair looks great, but he could do with a few more reindeer burgers. He's looking like an anorexic model. :aah:

His neck area is looking more boney than usual!:shocked:

Thanks for posting!:thumb_yello:

Yes, he looks a bit anorexic but I like his boney area as well.:biggrin2:

And the T-shirt is just :wub2:

Archived