Not everything needs a thread

:groovy:

Tonight will be 2 years since I entered in YT search Mika's name - just to look if he created something new (while I was busy with a baby and fell out of music world for 2 years).

And I lost my mind, my soul and my heart :fangurl:

Just pressed 4 letters, and my life completely changed. So happy I did it!

Tonight will be 2 years since I entered in YT search Mika's name - just to look if he created something new (while I was busy with a baby and fell out of music world for 2 years).

:yay:CONGRATS!!!!!!

:yay:

Congratulations! So glad you found him...and us. :wink2:

I remember my day well but not the date. I have an mp3 of Grace Kelly from the first week of December so it was some time around then.

Congratulations! So glad you found him...and us. :wink2:

I remember my day well but not the date. I have an mp3 of Grace Kelly from the first week of December so it was some time around then.

I remember even my first approximate date, when I became a fan of his music (only music!) - 29 Jan 2007. I wasn't able to tell this date at first, but saw in Wikipedia, that at this day GK came put. And, because I had University Holidays, I had MTV and VH1 switched on all day long for several weeks, and can state that I managed to catch GK at the first day of its appearing.

And I'm proud of it :kachinga:

So, today's date is becoming a fan of Mika's personality. The day when I lost my mind :naughty:

I remember even my first approximate date, when I became a fan of his music (only music!) - 29 Jan 2007. I wasn't able to tell this date at first, but saw in Wikipedia, that at this day GK came put. And, because I had University Holidays, I had MTV and VH1 switched on all day long for several weeks, and can state that I managed to catch GK at the first day of its appearing.

And I'm proud of it :kachinga:

So, today's date is becoming a fan of Mika's personality. The day when I lost my mind :naughty:

:clap:

Ha well I remember that day then. It was March 21 2007. I didn't know anything about Mika really until I saw him live and he was quite a bit different than I'd expected. He was swearing and said something really cheeky about the rivalry between Montreal and Toronto so I decided he was quite smart and funny and charismatic. Of course all the videos I looked up later confirmed it. :wink2: