MIKA in Oporto, Portugal, Festival Mares Vivas -- 16 July 2011

dcdeb

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm listening to the radio Mary posted. Is anyone listening? nice music but I'm not sure it's from the festival...what time is Mika on?

I think it's ok considering what they're playing now :biggrin2::wink2:

do you mean "big girl"?:wink2: not live but great.how energetic!!!

I don't speak Portuguese but maybe before playing Big Girl they talked about the festival... I hope so!

i'm already very tired, i'm not going to last two and a half more hours :roftl:

i'll see vids and pics from those that were there :)

Oh I just sent you a message as I saw you were still here! I don't know if I'll stay either, the gig is very late.. or early :aah:

I don't speak Portuguese but maybe before playing Big Girl they talked about the festival... I hope so!

Oh I just sent you a message as I saw you were still here! I don't know if I'll stay either, the gig is very late.. or early :aah:

they just talked about Mika and love today...

I didn't understand anything:original: now I'm sure it's the right station..

I will stay. I'm a night person

:teehee: i saw and replied, it's still a long time away, just for once we're living in the wrong timezone :roftl::roftl:

:shocked: Kath says it is absolutely pouring down and the last band just about got rained off.

i saw on twitter too that it seems to be raining badly and it's till two more hours :shocked:

edit: hope the weather will get better soon

i saw on twitter too that it seems to be raining badly and it's till two more hours :shocked:

edit: hope the weather will get better soon

I thought Porto is in my time zone but I've just checked and it's not...:no: will remember...

@Kath: We are all like drowned rats and shivering. The rain is driving straight on to the stage. They are just setting up for The Cranberries but all the equipment has to be at the back. Total disaster :sad: Don't expect it here

about the rain, also read Imma's tweets:

iMMamusic iMMa

@ @LadyMeeks Oh NOOOO!! If it's raining we prob cant come out either as Mama P will be fretting about the clothes and wigs :( oh hope not...

Surely they can just wear t-shirts or whatever. As long as it's not dangerous for the band or the audience I think they will do whatever they need to do to carry on.

Archived