Moby

Skunk Anansie

16 de Julho

Mika

Informação geral

Preço dos Bilhetes:

Passe 3 dias: 50.00€ | Venda antecipada até ao dia 14 de Junho – 45,00€

Bilhete diário: 25.00€

Bilhetes à venda a partir do dia 25 de Fevereiro.

Ticketline, CTT, Lojas FNAC, Worten

Estacionamento

Rua

Parque de estacionamento

---------

Ya tenemos las fechas y las primeras bandas confirmadas.

El festival se celebrará del 14 al 16 de Julio en Vilanova de Gaia, en la orilla sur de la desembocadura del Duero, que separa a la villa de Gaia de la ciudad de Oporto. En la cuna de las bodegas de los míticos Vinhos de Oporto.

Como siempre nos ofrecen un festival con una elevada calidad de contenidos en relación con el precio de las entradas.

Confirmados de momento:

Día 15: Moby, Skunk Anansie

Día 16: Mika

---------------

We already have the dates and the first bands confirmed.

The festival will be held from 14 to 16 July in Vilanova de Gaia, on the south bank of the mouth of the Douro, which separates the town of Gaia in the city of Oporto. In the birthplace of the legendary wineries Vinhos Porto.

As always we offer a festival with high quality content in relation to the price of tickets.

Confirmed so far:

July 15: Moby, Skunk Anansie

July 16: Mika

3-Day Tickets 50.00 € | Advanced Sale until 14th June - € 45.00

Day ticket: € 25.00

Tickets on sale now here:

http://www.breakpoint.es/public/index.php?link=%27concierto%27&user=4a3878454847352414e635424c8cc417&link=concierto&idConcierto=623

REMEMBER: Only RSVP is you are going or may be going -- no one wants to have to scroll through a long list of "NO" replies! Thanks! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you find a live streaming for those ones who can't go to show, let us know :wink2::wink2::wink2:

Usually this festival doesn't have TV or online streaming, but we'll tell you if we find something. :wink2:

Are you doubting my ability to photograph and film a Mika concert?:sneaky2:

Oh I was played. I know it's not the same, but we still have time, Mika still can schedule more concerts. Just wait :pinkbow::pinkbow:

Of course not.I'm not doubting of you,but you know it's not the same see him on YT and see him live.

I'm waiting for new gigs :naughty:

But I'm sad,because I live in Spain and I can go to Portugal :sad: so close,it's a pity

Of course not.I'm not doubting of you,but you know it's not the same see him on YT and see him live.

I'm waiting for new gigs :naughty:

But I'm sad,because I live in Spain and I can go to Portugal :sad: so close,it's a pity

Ohh.

It is sad to be so close and not being able to go see.

But Mika Mika sure that will mark new concert and you will!

Ohh.

It is sad to be so close and not being able to go see.

But Mika Mika sure that will mark new concert and you will!

GOD hears you and may mika come more times/places to Brasil too

:bow: :bow: :bow:

I am very very very .... excited, I have the feeling to be connecting on 200 000 volts :boing::boing::boing::boing:

Even if I am registered on "maybe" I am more than sure to go at the gig, it's just to give me good conscience with respect to my banquer :roftl:

sorry for my bad english but I look after myself :aah:

I am very very very .... excited, I have the feeling to be connecting on 200 000 volts :boing::boing::boing::boing:

Even if I am registered on "maybe" I am more than sure to go at the gig, it's just to give me good conscience with respect to my banquer :roftl:

sorry for my bag english but I look after myself :aah:

Your English is good!

Hope to see her in concert

i'd love to go, but, well i only have 7 days off this year and a plane is probably gonna be hard, i checked and it's not cheap, but there's already not that much place left on the planes for that period

so those who're going have lots of fun and take lots of pics and make lots of vids :teehee:

i'd love to go, but, well i only have 7 days off this year and a plane is probably gonna be hard, i checked and it's not cheap, but there's already not that much place left on the planes for that period

so those who're going have lots of fun and take lots of pics and make lots of vids :teehee:

Ohh.

Yes we do a lot of pictures and videos:biggrin2:

Archived