MIKA in Oporto, Portugal, Festival Mares Vivas -- 16 July 2011

dcdeb

Much as I love the old tunes (well most..) this setlist so far is reminding me of how badly I near to hear a few new quality songs from him.

Yes it goes without saying I'd have a fantastic time at any gig but I can't justify travelling anymore until it's something new.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So now it's WAG... is he going to skip the new songs altogether? :blink:

This is already his 12th song, it's been about an hour... :dunno:

Oh I think he said in his French interviews that he would do the new songs only for a few dates after Compiègne.. I was thinking not on that one.. Maybe Elle Me Dit though, I'm waiting :original:

Oh I think he said in his French interviews that he would do the new songs only for a few dates after Compiègne.. I was thinking not on that one.. Maybe Elle Me Dit though, I'm waiting :original:

But he is still using the set from Compiegne:blink: so he should sing the same song?

No it's not out of tune, the sound of the feed has gone to crap. :thumbdown: It's really distorted now. It was amazing before. :crybaby:

when i first tuned in it was just like being there but as you say its 'gone to crap':naughty:

still good on my end:thumb_yello:

I don't think that's possible. It's not the radio broadcast that's off but the feed from the stage. It happened during Rain. At first I thought the new arrangement of Rain was really bad :teehee: but then as soon as Mika started speaking you could hear something had happened.

it's you:mf_rosetinted: :teehee: kick ass was amazing!

I love kick ass live!!!

AND my sound is still excellent!!!

Okay you girls are right. I just reloaded the page and it's come back in again :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

I don't think that's possible. It's not the radio broadcast that's off but the feed from the stage. It happened during Rain. At first I thought the new arrangement of Rain was really bad :teehee: but then as soon as Mika started speaking you could hear something had happened.

I only noticed it during BIOTG, I thought he got overexcited during the battle in the audience :teehee:

Archived