Wonkaland - Now he says he has boobs FFS!

willywonka

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My son was watching this vid today and I couldn't help noticing that we don't seem to be the only ones who act crazy when they see a chicken; unfortunately you have to watch a stupid ad before but as soon as the vid opens, jump to 6:38 :wink2:

My son was watching this vid today and I couldn't help noticing that we don't seem to be the only ones who act crazy when they see a chicken; unfortunately you have to watch a stupid ad before but as soon as the vid opens, jump to 6:38 :wink2:

I've decided, without hardly even knowing YOU, that your son is a genius. Minecraft. Minecraft in itself is awesome. But YOGSCAST is beyond awesome. I just had a fanboy moment. Excuse me while I weep from excitement. :roftl::biggrin2:

I've decided, without hardly even knowing YOU, that your son is a genius. Minecraft. Minecraft in itself is awesome. But YOGSCAST is beyond awesome. I just had a fanboy moment. Excuse me while I weep from excitement. :roftl::biggrin2:

I've just shown your post to my son and he's also smiling like this :biggrin2:

You guys seem to have a lot in commun :wink2:

Maybe you should get in touch online :naughty:

:naughty:

oohhoo a chicken :roftl: what a voice :naughty:

****! Why did i tweet a pic of the red car? Now i have to use this one not to be spotted in London...

39178_1486937127705_1062231547_1406603_7474435_n.jpg

i didnt note the liscence plate on da red car pic... no no:mf_rosetinted:

*searches london for plates the end in "77D"*

:lmfao:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mf_rosetinted: