Wonkaland - Now he says he has boobs FFS!

willywonka

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmfao:

I'm glad to see you all had fun while i was away...

I am back now from my summer vacation so expect the unexpected....:naughty:

Welcome home sweet Wonkita :huglove:

Well s*** on shoes is for good luck , right :wink2:

That is brilliant :naughty:

Poor Mika, I had no idea why he had to fly :roftl::lmfao::floor:

okay, i've been going through the old Wonkaland threads and so often i can't stop giggling at the captions & manips, but i gotta say for some reason this one in particular just got to me:

64jgr4.jpg

i laughed, i hypervenilated, i laughed some more, i snorted, i tried & failed to stifle it, i looked away, i laughed a bit longer just thinking about it & decided it's worth reposting.

heehee i typed 'mannips' instead of 'manips' at first! gee i wonder what's on my mind?

okay, i've been going through the old Wonkaland threads and so often i can't stop giggling at the captions & manips, but i gotta say for some reason this one in particular just got to me:

i laughed, i hypervenilated, i laughed some more, i snorted, i tried & failed to stifle it, i looked away, i laughed a bit longer just thinking about it & decided it's worth reposting.

heehee i typed 'mannips' instead of 'manips' at first! gee i wonder what's on my mind?

:naughty:

user20539pic91291301642.jpg

Is it ok for Mika to say OMM?! :boxed::biggrin2:

:sneaky2::mf_rosetinted:

It is :lmfao:

user20539pic91291301642.jpg

Is it ok for Mika to say OMM?!

No, according to the Mika dictionnary , he should say OYM (Oh your Mika :naughty:) By the way, you should also check Mika dictionary thread :

Well I don't care, I'll suck my thumb if I want to

Capturadepantallacompleta01092010092426pm.jpg

I love it :thumb_yello::naughty:

S@*t, where did I put the Napoleon hat?

ardentes-2011-concert-mika_%2848%29.JPG

Spot the difference... :lmfao:

No, according to the Mika dictionnary , he should say OYM (Oh your Mika :naughty:) By the way, you should also check Mika dictionary thread :

Let's pretend he said something like "Oh My Me!" I'm too lazy to change it now. :teehee: