I think I miss Mika ...

I'm not quite sure yet tho :aah: But I don't know .. Last night (nightshift) I ended up watching soms of my Mika vids on my laptop ... and yeah, what fun we had there! I just started to smile the moment I started to watch the vids :aah:

But then again .. so much has changed ... On here, in my own life ... I just wonder where I should find the time (and energy) to be as active as before ... and to go to Mika gigs etc. etc. I feel like a newbie .. someone that ends up here and has no idea what thread to post in or where to feel at home ... :aah:

Anyone that can fill me in on the big changes? Are there any changes? Is there a new album on it's way? Or is that something for 2020? :naughty:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not quite sure yet tho :aah: But I don't know .. Last night (nightshift) I ended up watching soms of my Mika vids on my laptop ... and yeah, what fun we had there! I just started to smile the moment I started to watch the vids :aah:

But then again .. so much has changed ... On here, in my own life ... I just wonder where I should find the time (and energy) to be as active as before ... and to go to Mika gigs etc. etc. I feel like a newbie .. someone that ends up here and has no idea what thread to post in or where to feel at home ... :aah:

Anyone that can fill me in on the big changes? Are there any changes? Is there a new album on it's way? Or is that something for 2020? :naughty:

Hey ! :welcomeani: back :teehee:

The new album titled "The Origin Of Love" or TOOL ( :teehee: ) is due starting of 2012 :naughty:

By the way, mika dyed his hair red, got a pinkish_red streak and cut his hair :teehee:

Also, he did a couple of french interviews telling us about the new album and got a pair of shoes called "Mikarajahs" named after him :teehee:

Welcome back Bienie! :huglove:

I don't know you but I saw your beautiful Mika's pics in other threads,congratz, you're a very good photographer :thumb_yello:

And about Mika, Jaya has told you the last news from our boy :naughty:

And he's playing here on the 10th and I'm not going :mf_rosetinted: Wonderful :aah:

@ Jaya : you do realise I need a pic of that hair eh? :mf_rosetinted:

@ Mikasister : uh .. thanks .. I guess .. I never take pics :blink: I took them once and they sucked :aah: So what pics? :aah:

And he's playing here on the 10th and I'm not going :mf_rosetinted: Wonderful :aah:

@ Mikasister : uh .. thanks .. I guess .. I never take pics :blink: I took them once and they sucked :aah: So what pics? :aah:

I think she means your screenshots? :wink2:

Welcome back!

So you're not coming to Luik? Are you sure? :teehee:

Yeah, I'm thinking that too .. but just to be sure :aah:

I'm never sure ... But the timing sucks ... Have to work the next day ... I can see if I can ... but I probably can't :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, I'm thinking that too .. but just to be sure :aah:

I'm never sure ... But the timing sucks ... Have to work the next day ... I can see if I can ... but I probably can't :mf_rosetinted:

Really? You have to work? :shocked: I thought it was a public holiday for everyone :huh:

Really? You have to work? :shocked: I thought it was a public holiday for everyone :huh:

Yeah, not for everyone ... of course not ... :aah:

*is the weather also that bad over there? It's going to start here, I'm scared :aah: *

Thanks Jaya .. :aah:

And lollipop_monkey ... I know .. but the "can-part" is the problem .. It's always the problem :aah:

Yeah, not for everyone ... of course not ... :aah:

*is the weather also that bad over there? It's going to start here, I'm scared :aah: *

Thanks Jaya .. :aah:

And lollipop_monkey ... I know .. but the "can-part" is the problem .. It's always the problem :aah:

Ohhh yeah! Thunderstorm, pouring rain... But anything to drive away this awful heat smiley-sweaty.gif

Aaw, but too bad you won't be there!

Welcome back Bienie, I missed you :teehee:

Really? :teehee: Thanks :blush-anim-cl:

@ Droopsy : well, anything but hailstones .. it's not normal here ... my car :boxed:

Sorry, and then, what's this? :blink:

mvi85923724border.jpg

161border.jpg

Sorry, and then, what's this? :blink:

mvi85923724border.jpg

161border.jpg

Aha, that's what I thought .. Those aren't pictures .. They're screenshots from my video(s).. You don't need to be a good photographer to get those :aah:

:naughty:

just post everywhere!:mf_rosetinted::aah:

:roftl: No thanks .. don't want to be the top-poster :mf_rosetinted:

It's your big dream! Don't you remember you told me that?:mf_rosetinted::aah:

No :mf_rosetinted:

lollipop_monkey : are you serious? :shocked:

That vid is ages ago! There are some many great live moments (and better quality :bleh: ) since then! :aah:

My favorite Mika vid is also yours :blush-anim-cl: But I think I've already told you this a while ago :naughty:

And Happy Ending is definitely not one of my top 3 songs, but he's just freaking amazing here:

[YOUTUBE]LIgd4CPTDb8[/YOUTUBE]

Archived