New Mika Song in French: "Elle me dit"

mellody

A few days ago I heard the presenter say after a Mika song that he had written a new song in french and that they might play it in the near future ... Oh, this was on Q-music so guess we just have to wait ...

well they should play it as well on Q as on MNM :teehee:

"Elle me dit" plays all the time now in Montréal :biggrin2:

at one of the radio station, it went from position #20 to #5 in the most requested song of the day.... and i swear i had nothing to do with it (this time) :shun:

:dance_man:

at one of the radio station, it went from position #20 to #5 in the most requested song of the day.... and i swear i had nothing to do with it (this time) :shun:

:fisch:Oh really?

WHY WON'T ENGLAND PLAY IT!!!! ARGH!:annoyed_h4h:

aw lucky

not jealous, no:mf_rosetinted::aah:

I'm confident I might have a little part about this:biggrin2: so happy anyway:wub2:

Great news:biggrin2:

In two days I heard EMD three times on one of the most popular radio stations in Lithuania :fangurl: And it's on suggestion list to be in Top40 this week :biggrin2: Hope he will make it :teehee:

In two days I heard EMD three times on one of the most popular radio stations in Lithuania :fangurl: And it's on suggestion list to be in Top40 this week :biggrin2: Hope he will make it :teehee:

His people really need to think of putting this track on more countries iTunes! This song could go worldwide!

His people really need to think of putting this track on more countries iTunes! This song could go worldwide!

You're right Marilyn! I can very easily see it being a hit in many places.

It's for sale in Canada :yay: :yay: :yay:

http://itunes.apple.com/ca/album/elle-me-dit-single/id449251698

It's also the #3 top Mika song (of all time I think), after Grace Kelly and Relax.

The review I like the best is...

I was sceptical about a French song, but I love it!

To me, those few simple words say so much more than the most gushing review by an obviously diehard Mika fan.

*Is bursting with pride*

Although I love this song in French, and already started to feel a little bit like zzzis buba.gif I guess he heard my whining that I can't sing in French, and he's sick of forgetting the lyrics:aah::aah::aah:

Elle Me Dit in English!!! Can't wait to hear that!

:woot_jump: