Physical release of Elle me dit in France

crazyaboutmika

If it's only just now become a physical single, after being on top of the French charts during the summer, I wonder if it will ever be a single in Australia Zak...it's not even charting here....

I find ebay is a great place to buy Mika singles, and there are always lots of them floating around fairly cheaply, ilseh. There isn't an issue with the currency if you buy with paypal. Sometimes you have to ask the seller if they are happy to ship overseas, but usually for singles they are.

I am sure EMD will be on ebay soon enough. No hurry to get it, we've all heard it a few times!

I've seen on on e-bay as a matter of fact, just last week (the single) but my ebay account did not recognize my password and I could not bid...and now it's gone of course

The single is said to be released in France on September 26th Mikanewsfrance on twitter retweeted by Eriko :thumb_yello:

http://www.amazon.fr/dp/B005LDNH1U/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_GsYBob0B474T4

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If it's only just now become a physical single, after being on top of the French charts during the summer, I wonder if it will ever be a single in Australia Zak...it's not even charting here....

I find ebay is a great place to buy Mika singles, and there are always lots of them floating around fairly cheaply, ilseh. There isn't an issue with the currency if you buy with paypal. Sometimes you have to ask the seller if they are happy to ship overseas, but usually for singles they are.

I am sure EMD will be on ebay soon enough. No hurry to get it, we've all heard it a few times!

The voice of reason :wink2:

I bought it Saturday :woot_jump:

http://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/images/B005JB0QDG/ref=dp_image_text_0?ie=UTF8&n=77196031&s=dmusic

Now I can listen to Elle me dit in my car on repeat :woot_jump:

I was so happy and I wanted to share that with you , then I read what happened to DA and didn't... but it does makes feel better when I hold it in my hands :wub2:

Thats great news, it's a lovely surprise that there's going to be a physical release too:thumb_yello:

yes! i saw that this morning! at least we have a proper date now! :kachinga:

Barclay said:

Le single physique de MIKA "Elle me dit" sortira finalement le 3 octobre.

translation: Mika's physical single "Elle me dit" will finally be released Oct. 3

• 4 weeks later...
Does it only includes 1 song EMD? or other songs or remixs? anyone who already have it? :biggrin2:

I've got the single :wub2:

side A-Elle me Dit

side B-Elle me Dit Beataucue Remix

Thanks to my french friend :huglove:

Does it only includes 1 song EMD? or other songs or remixs? anyone who already have it? :biggrin2:

I do :biggrin2:

I bought it just a week ago :wub2::wub2:

I don't like the remix though, so I always play Elle me dit :wub2:

You can order it online through amazon or fnac internet sites

I found mine in a supermarket in a bigger town than where I live because they don't sell singles anymore in my local CD/DVD/books/computers store :sneaky2:

If you don't live in France , try this link

http://www.amazon.com/Elle-Me-Dit-Mika/dp/B005LDNH1U/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1317805553&sr=8-5

I do :biggrin2:

I bought it just a week ago :wub2::wub2:

I don't like the remix though, so I always play Elle me dit :wub2:

You can order it online through amazon or fnac internet sites

I found mine in a supermarket in a bigger town than where I live because they don't sell singles anymore in my local CD/DVD/books/computers store :sneaky2:

If you don't live in France , try this link

http://www.amazon.com/Elle-Me-Dit-Mika/dp/B005LDNH1U/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1317805553&sr=8-5

:aah:

i had to go to france to get it, cause in fnac belgium(well in flanders anyway, or the one in ghent whatever lol) doesn't sell singles anymore either and free record shop same story:aah:

Archived