Physical release of Elle me dit in France

crazyaboutmika

I bought it Saturday :woot_jump:

http://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/images/B005JB0QDG/ref=dp_image_text_0?ie=UTF8&n=77196031&s=dmusic

Now I can listen to Elle me dit in my car on repeat :woot_jump:

I was so happy and I wanted to share that with you , then I read what happened to DA and didn't... but it does makes feel better when I hold it in my hands :wub2:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ref=dp_image_text_0?ie=UTF8&n=77196031&s=dmusic

I was so happy and I wanted to share that with you , then I read what happened to DA and didn't... but it does makes feel better when I hold it in my hands :wub2:

very good news:wub2:

:huglove:

is there a remix with it, or only EMD official version?

Anne, is it released only as part of a compilation CD? Or can you buy Elle Me Dit as a single CD? :blink: (I should have paid more attention tin French lessons :naughty:)

i think hers is compilation, but i think the one that will be released on the 26th according to amazon, will be a single CD, not quite sure though

anyway i also sent a mail to mika's label in belgium to ask if it'll be released here :)

http://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/images/B005JB0QDG/ref=dp_image_text_0?ie=UTF8&n=77196031&s=dmusic

519bqlAnYXL._SS500_.jpg

congrats, anne :biggrin2: (yey, they have coldplay and lady gaga too :teehee:)

I hope you don't mind, I've edited your post quoting you :wink2:

i think hers is compilation, but i think the one that will be released on the 26th according to amazon, will be a single CD, not quite sure though

anyway i also sent a mail to mika's label in belgium to ask if it'll be released here :)

It really looks like it, and you're right it's the same thing on fnac.com. I find it very surprising!

It really looks like it, and you're right it's the same thing on fnac.com. I find it very surprising!

hehe, i didn't expect it, but i like it, i don't have many singles of Mika, cause.. sadly became a crazy fan too late, i bought the cd's, but no singles :tears:

so if this comes out i'm buying it :teehee:

hehe, i didn't expect it, but i like it, i don't have many singles of Mika, cause.. sadly became a crazy fan too late, i bought the cd's, but no singles :tears:

so if this comes out i'm buying it :teehee:

sounds like we're in the same boat except i don't have any singles... yet.

i hope it'll be able to ship to the US, i soooo want this :wub2: even if i have to pay a ridiculous shipping cost :blink:

I have trouble buying things from AmazonFr, because of the different currencies etc, and it doesn't seem to work.. So I'd really appreciate it if someone can think of an alternative way of getting the EMD single when it comes out? :dunno:

:biggrin2::biggrin2:

Anne, is it released only as part of a compilation CD? Or can you buy Elle Me Dit as a single CD? :blink: (I should have paid more attention in French lessons :naughty:)

That is a two CDs compilation , EMD as a single is not out on physical release :aah: The price was 18 euros.

I'm afraid they don't even sell singles anymore in my local CD shop :sneaky2:

I'll have to order EMd single once it's out :naughty:

I have trouble buying things from AmazonFr, because of the different currencies etc, and it doesn't seem to work.. So I'd really appreciate it if someone can think of an alternative way of getting the EMD single when it comes out? :dunno:

:biggrin2::biggrin2:

I find it close to where I live , I could mail it to you :wink2:

I find it close to where I live , I could mail it to you :wink2:

That would be amazing :bow::teehee:

But we still have the problem of different currencies :huh:

Maybe I should put in a bulk order for the CD single on behalf of the UK fans :naughty:

YES!!!:biggrin2::roftl:

If it's only just now become a physical single, after being on top of the French charts during the summer, I wonder if it will ever be a single in Australia Zak...it's not even charting here....

I find ebay is a great place to buy Mika singles, and there are always lots of them floating around fairly cheaply, ilseh. There isn't an issue with the currency if you buy with paypal. Sometimes you have to ask the seller if they are happy to ship overseas, but usually for singles they are.

I am sure EMD will be on ebay soon enough. No hurry to get it, we've all heard it a few times!

Archived