Ed Sheeran

nemobaermydog

Hey guys! :biggrin2:

I heard the song A-Team on Radio a week ago, and I absolutely loved it!

I searched it on youtube then and now I'm addicted :aah: I also like

You Need Me quite much!

Soo are there any other fans or people that like him on here?? :roftl:

Sry if that thread already exists..

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi

I saw Ed when he was 14 at my friend's (his aunt and uncle's) wedding anniversary party in Scotland. He was playing guitar with his cousins and my husband was really impressed.

When he appeared on Jools I recognised him from his surname (and he looks a lot like my friend) so it's been wonderful to watch his meteoric rise to fame and fortune.:thumb_yello:

Hi

I saw Ed when he was 14 at my friend's (his aunt and uncle's) wedding anniversary party in Scotland. He was playing guitar with his cousins and my husband was really impressed.

When he appeared on Jools I recognised him from his surname (and he looks a lot like my friend) so it's been wonderful to watch his meteoric rise to fame and fortune.:thumb_yello:

Wow, that's amazing how he went from a small town artist to a huge superstar, that now writes for very successful people, and now at the Grammy's performing with legends (even nominated)... I think he's really great, I got his album a while ago as a Christmas gift from my friend, he told me that I'd totally fall in love and that's what happened! Hope he goes further and further more...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Hi

Wow, that's so cool! Yeah, I'm late to the Ed Sheeran party. I remember hearing Lego House on the radio last year and I didn't like it.

:doh: I can't believe I didn't like it!! Because I didn't like it, I didn't pay any attention to who it was by.

Anyway, I remember one of my friends went and saw him play earlier this year and she really raved about him. I was mildly curious. Then, one day, trawling the net about something unrelated, I found an article about him, talking about The A Team. Something piqued my curiosity. I went to youtube, watched the clip and nearly died. OMG! The song spoke volumes to me and I needed to know more about this guy.

Fast forward a few months and I'd definitely call myself a fan.

I admire his voice, I admire his guitar playing, but I think the thing I admire most is his songwriting. In that way, he reminds me of Mika on LICM. In nearly every other respect, he in NO way reminds me of Mika, lol.

• 4 months later...

[YOUTUBE]mllXxyHTzfg[/YOUTUBE]

I See Fire, official soundtrack for The Hobbit

I really felt like sharing it, Ed Sheeran being one of my favorite singers (after Mika :aah: ) It's perfect... It's on repeat since its release!

This thread has been dead for too long, I'll take care of it :original:

(wow I made a thread once and people actually post into it? YAAY :aah:) i gave + to my friend for her birthday and she loved it. I really need to catch up and isten to his new stuff, though, I've been quite lazy lately haha:teehee:

Thanks, guys, for posting :aah: