• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's coursework...which is worse :mf_rosetinted: But I'm listening to The Killers so :wub2:

Ugh, I can imagine. What GSCE's have you taken?

I reeeeeeeeeally wanted to go but we have a dog and it would've cost too much what would my parents do etc. :mf_rosetinted: If it had been this year i could've gone cos i'm 18 :aah: I can do what i want :mad3:

Aaaah cool! I'm only 14 by the way :naughty: 15 in February! WOOOOO. :punk:

Ugh, I can imagine. What GSCE's have you taken?

Aaaah cool! I'm only 14 by the way :naughty: 15 in February! WOOOOO. :punk:

I had four options. I chose, Spanish (I REGRET IT...MY TEACHER IS AWFUL) Art, Geography and RS. Then I got given triple science. I had to do half a course of citezenship. Plus English language, English lit, maths and stats.

So basically, Art, Spanish, RS, Geography, the 3 sciences, Statistics, Maths, English lang and lit. And I've done half a course of citezenship. :aah:

I had four options. I chose, Spanish (I REGRET IT...MY TEACHER IS AWFUL) Art, Geography and RS. Then I got given triple science. I had to do half a course of citezenship. Plus English language, English lit, maths and stats.

So basically, Art, Spanish, RS, Geography, the 3 sciences, Statistics, Maths, English lang and lit. And I've done half a course of citezenship. :aah:

Yay.

I got given Welsh. Oh, the joys. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh god :aah: We don't do statistics, what kind of things do you do?

Aaaaah. I gotta go now! English homework, and then watch TV with mum cos it's her birthday :roftl:

Night! :bye:

Oh god :aah: We don't do statistics, what kind of things do you do?

Aaaaah. I gotta go now! English homework, and then watch TV with mum cos it's her birthday :roftl:

It's like...statistics! :aah: Ugh, it's awful. It's about data and stuff. Part of maths...but they made a seperate GCSE for it...which my school decided they wanted us to do. :boxed:

Oh, okay...byeeee!! Happy birthday to you r mam ;D

It's like...statistics! :aah: Ugh, it's awful. It's about data and stuff. Part of maths...but they made a seperate GCSE for it...which my school decided they wanted us to do. :boxed:

Oh, okay...byeeee!! Happy birthday to you r mam ;D

AAAAh right! :naughty:

Is it mad that I like algebra? :blink:

Ok, I really should go now! :aah:

HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE homework :mf_rosetinted:

me too!! And I still can't find that country:aah:

Hello! :bye: MFC IS BACK!

I had an error yesterday:boxed:I thought it was my internet connection :roftl::mf_rosetinted:

oh, and Hello Eloise:huglove: how are you today? I was just wondering where you are, because you always seem to be here:thumb_yello:

Archived