me too!! And I still can't find that country:aah:

I had an error yesterday:boxed:I thought it was my internet connection :roftl::mf_rosetinted:

oh, and Hello Eloise:huglove: how are you today? I was just wondering where you are, because you always seem to be here:thumb_yello:

Oh no.. I think it was everyone! Heeeey! I don't actually know your first name :teehee: What is it? :biggrin2:

I am here alot between 4pm and 6pm, then I have tea, and sometimes I am on later :roftl:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh no.. I think it was everyone! Heeeey! I don't actually know your first name :teehee: What is it? :biggrin2:

I am here alot between 4pm and 6pm, then I have tea, and sometimes I am on later :roftl:

It's Carmen...I wrote it underneath the user name:thumb_yello: I've heard something about tea and England but I thought that it was just a tradition or something:biggrin2:here people don't like tea...they're addicted to Coke and coffee:teehee:

It's Carmen...I wrote it underneath the user name:thumb_yello: I've heard something about tea and England but I thought that it was just a tradition or something:biggrin2:here people don't like tea...they're addicted to Coke and coffee:teehee:

Oh yeh :aah: I didn't see that! Yo Carmen! I like that name.

Ooh, we call dinner, tea. It's not just when we go to drink tea :aah:

Oh yeh :aah: I didn't see that! Yo Carmen! I like that name.

Ooh, we call dinner, tea. It's not just when we go to drink tea :aah:

oh :aah: then tea it's a short way to say dinner:biggrin2::thumb_yello:

We do like to drink tea though :naughty:

I like it too...I'm probably the last human being from my country who likes tea:shocked:

Some of us :teehee: I don't like tea! I like hot chocolate though :mf_rosetinted:

:shocked:

You will one day, dear. I will make sure of it. :teehee:

I like it too...I'm probably the last human being from my country who likes tea:shocked:

Then you have good taste :biggrin2:

Yes, I guess :naughty: Woah :aah: Everyone here likes it! :roftl:

:shocked:

You will one day, dear. I will make sure of it. :teehee:

Then you have good taste :biggrin2:

I probably will, I kinda like coffee though :teehee:

:dunno: I don't really know!

STUPID HANDS!

aw:sad:I wish I could draw something good looking:roftl:but unfortunately I have dumber hands than yours, and mine are like that since forever:boxed:

okaay that came out wrong:roftl:you don't have dumb hands:roftl:good God I need a coffee:shocked:

aw:sad:I wish I could draw something good looking:roftl:but unfortunately I have dumber hands than yours, and mine are like that since forever:boxed:

okaay that came out wrong:roftl:you don't have dumb hands:roftl:good God I need a coffee:shocked:

:aah::aah::aah:

Oh gosh :aah: N'aw I understand :naughty: Well, I'm taking GSCE art. And I have a high target. So I don't know why my hands aren't working today!!!!

:aah::aah::aah:

Oh gosh :aah: N'aw I understand :naughty: Well, I'm taking GSCE art. And I have a high target. So I don't know why my hands aren't working today!!!!

whoa:shocked: good for you:thumb_yello:maybe you'll show me some of your drawings?:biggrin2: I would love to draw, but I'm not talented enough:blush-anim-cl:

gifsoup is not working. :badmood::hair::taz::mad3: yeah, i'm annoyed.

how am i supposed to obsessively make Mika gifs if gifsoup is not working? :excite:

in other news: anybody else notice the smilie order in that little box to the right (when replying) has changed? :blink: i wonder why.

gifsoup is not working. :badmood::hair::taz::mad3: yeah, i'm annoyed.

how am i supposed to obsessively make Mika gifs if gifsoup is not working? :excite:

in other news: anybody else notice the smilie order in that little box to the right (when replying) has changed? :blink: i wonder why.

Yeah I did notice that! Like I went to click the thumbs up smiley and hit a different one. I was like WTF (because I just reflexivly know where each one is lol:biggrin2:) they are just trying to change it up, maybe?

Archived