introduce lovely songs from your area!

boom_kimool_boom

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

This is a german singer called Udo Jürgens, my mother always played his CDs when I was a child and we were driving in the car and I've kinda grown up with this music :aah: The song is in german, its lyrics are actually really cool and sometimes funny, also in his other songs, and of course the music itself rocks, too in my opinion :roftl: you have to admit he's a great piano-player :mf_rosetinted: The lyrics are about him and a woman, they're together and they live in a house with many other people who dont approve of their 'wild marriage' and so they write them a letter that they have to move out, and its kinda ironic because these people all have much bigger 'scandals' in their lives (thats the funny part xDD) and in the end they realise its not worth living there anymore with all these strange people and they move out :teehee:

Oh wait the vid doesnt work, heres the link to youtube xD

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[YOUTUBE]
[/YOUTUBE]

This is a german singer called Udo Jürgens, my mother always played his CDs when I was a child and we were driving in the car and I've kinda grown up with this music :aah: The song is in german, its lyrics are actually really cool and sometimes funny, also in his other songs, and of course the music itself rocks, too in my opinion :roftl: you have to admit he's a great piano-player :mf_rosetinted: The lyrics are about him and a woman, they're together and they live in a house with many other people who dont approve of their 'wild marriage' and so they write them a letter that they have to move out, and its kinda ironic because these people all have much bigger 'scandals' in their lives (thats the funny part xDD) and in the end they realise its not worth living there anymore with all these strange people and they move out :teehee:

Oh wait the vid doesnt work, heres the link to youtube xD

He is not German, he is Austrian.

Just wanted to say :mf_rosetinted:

my first fav singer ever :wub2:

and this song is just beautiful :wub2:and in finnish :aah:

I've heard them the first one on the radio many times... but I didn't know who the singer was, though I guessed it might be a Finn due to the little accent he has:naughty: It's cool and catchy song, perfect for the stag night:aah:

And guess what, Finnish doesn't seem THAT weird language any more when I've heard the last song:teehee:

Anyway, here's one of my favourite Estonian band atm:teehee:

[YOUTUBE]ddCsOTWz7gI[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]w5W_JYI-BgM[/YOUTUBE]

I've heard them the first one on the radio many times... but I didn't know who the singer was, though I guessed it might be a Finn due to the little accent he has:naughty: It's cool and catchy song, perfect for the stag night:aah:

And guess what, Finnish doesn't seem THAT weird language any more when I've heard the last song:teehee:

Anyway, here's one of my favourite Estonian band atm:teehee:

[YOUTUBE]ddCsOTWz7gI[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]w5W_JYI-BgM[/YOUTUBE]

they play Kim Herold in Estonia???:shocked::aah::aah: i love his songs cos them are catchy :naughty:

as weird as estonian :naughty::naughty:

[YOUTUBE]jIzEEhZkthY[/YOUTUBE]

pretty famous finnish band in Europe :teehee:

this is so beautiful! :wub2:

about Ewert and the two dragons ,i really like their songs' rhythm! :thumb_yello:

i know, all Juha Tapios songs are really beautifuls :wub2:

this is his song too and i love it :wub2:

[YOUTUBE]Y6nypZLLqz4[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by liveforglitter

this is one of my fav instrumental songs ever! it's so beautiful. it's a Persian song,called Shiraz which is the name of the city i was born in :teehee: but the one who plays it in this video is Arabic ,i guess! but he actually remix the original song and i love this more :aah:

Edit:he's Lebanese xD

[YOUTUBE]lj710cE2Xfk[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by boom_kimool_boom

this is one of my fav instrumental songs ever! it's so beautiful. it's a Persian song,called Shiraz which is the name of the city i was born in :teehee: but the one who plays it in this video is Arabic ,i guess! but he actually remix the original song and i love this more :aah:

Edit:he's Lebanese xD

[YOUTUBE]lj710cE2Xfk[/YOUTUBE]

that sounds funny :teehee: and i like it :thumb_yello:

oh then, moi mitä kuuluu, joo mulla on tylsää ku puhun suomee :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao: there you go, some finnish :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

[YOUTUBE]u-I8cYb4uxM[/YOUTUBE]

butterfly song :teehee::teehee:

:shocked:

okay,i give up! i don't know Finnish anymore :giveup: but i'm sure moi means "I" or "me" or anything related xDDD