boom_kimool_boom

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And this artist you will know maybe also :teehee:

[YOUTUBE]cVikZ8Oe_XA[/YOUTUBE]

Woow! I remember Falco and I remeber that song: Der Kommisar. :naughty: I used to dance it at the disco :blush-anim-cl:

[YOUTUBE]6GmkjnL4EYw[/YOUTUBE]

I finally have the gut to post a Vietnamese song :aah: I don't like Vietnamese songs, but I think this one might fit your taste as well as mine :biggrin2:

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

It's a song about our capital city- Hanoi :teehee:

Can't see it :no:

That's an Austrian band which was popular in the 80ies...maybe you know them? :teehee:

[YOUTUBE]EGikhmjTSZI[/YOUTUBE]

Back then this was my favorite version of this song. :punk:

[YOUTUBE]PIVgRGsRvdQ[/YOUTUBE]

It's a Slovenian band, Laibach.

Back then this was my favorite version of this song. :punk:

[YOUTUBE]PIVgRGsRvdQ[/YOUTUBE]

It's a Slovenian band, Laibach.

i think i have this video on VHS :shocked:

here's a band from my area

Agenda Suicide by The Faint

[YOUTUBE]xv8mJfDPxuA&feature=BFa&list=AVGxdCwVVULXfscTkRuY6-A5F9KE5-N_-n&lf=list_related[/YOUTUBE]

they're way cooler than most other bands from around here :aah:

Hi guys,

Love this thread. Just want to introduce to you Wouter Hamel, a Dutch singer/songwriter. A very friendly guy and he lives in Amsterdam, only 20 minutes from where I live. This is a link to a couverage of the release of his new album, Lohengrin. He just came home from a Japanese tour today!

At one point you hear someone coughing, must admit that's me! Had a terrible cold at the time.

Enjoy!

AcDh7hZCQAEWRYJ.jpg

schoenen.jpg

I just love his music!

Me too! :teehee:

It must have taken ages to come up with all those lyrics. (Not so long to come up with the tune though :roftl:)

My Welsh accent seems to get a bit stronger after listening. :aah:

I can understand English rather well, but in this case I was very glad with the subtitles! :wink2:

Sort of off-topic I guess but I'm loving the accent! :wub2:

I can understand English rather well, but in this case I was very glad with the subtitles! :wink2:

Their accents are quite strong for where I live, but as you go further north, this is about normal. It's weird because although most people say they love British accents, they don't realise the variation you can get :teehee:

:ot:

Their accents are quite strong for where I live, but as you go further north, this is about normal. It's weird because although most people say they love British accents, they don't realise the variation you can get :teehee:

one of the things I loved best during my stay in England this summer :wub2:

I've been traveling through England 3 weeks, and I know there's a variation in accents! But it's the same here in the Netherlands, and the same in Austria! So I guess everywhere you go! :naughty:

:ot::mf_rosetinted: