introduce lovely songs from your area!

boom_kimool_boom

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

try with this 'suomea' :mf_rosetinted: i wrote little bit slang there :mf_rosetinted:

[YOUTUBE]XJGiZrJG24o[/YOUTUBE]

you guys know Eurovision?:mf_rosetinted: Finland won eurovision with this song :aah:

oh i know! this year was in Baku and was legendary :swoon: and i remember Lordi when he announces votes of Finland,he's kinda terrifying

no it is mask :aah:

hahhaha i knew! :shun:

this is my fav song by my fav singer,Ehsan Khajeh Amiri! actually it takes a lot for starting the original song in this video but i guess it's ok cuz it's beautiful and the meaning is really lovely! he talks about how a person can fell in love and lose everything :aah:

what do you think?

[YOUTUBE]jkZ_T4TujBY&feature[/YOUTUBE]

• 2 months later...
oh then, moi mitä kuuluu, joo mulla on tylsää ku puhun suomee :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao: there you go, some finnish :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

Hi, how are you, something something is something something I speak finnish? Oh dear I forgot so much already :blush-anim-cl:

I can't play most of you're videos unfortunately (not available in your country bla bla bla) but I think I've heard of Elokuu before, somwhere rings a bell.

Salem Al Fakir is my favorite artist except Mika, love his songs :teehee:

[YOUTUBE]f2YzSa7ioMg[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]ZSXq-TF_MpQ[/YOUTUBE]

and the one you most likely have heard

Avicii feat Salem Al Fakir - Silhouettes

Edited by Lilasko

Salem Al Fakir is my favorite artist except Mika, love his songs :teehee:

his songs sound nice, the type i like :blush-anim-cl: where is he from? his name sounds Arabic :blink:

for those who likes jazz, this one is good! the lyrics are from a very old Persian poet called Molana Rumi. if you heard about Sufism, you probably know who he is.

[YOUTUBE]UU_Sxt56xxc[/YOUTUBE]

and also this is maybe the only rap song i like! it's so dark and talks about problems of living in Tehran. well not everyone's living like this in tehran but that's from a movie which is called "Nobody knows about Persian cats". also my fav persian actor is appearing at the end of the video :aah:

[YOUTUBE]E-oCoNpueLQ[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by boom_kimool_boom

[YOUTUBE]05DFhCfrwlQ&feature[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]-s-4IzLzcV0&feature[/YOUTUBE]

here is few songs from here. The first one is really popular one. And that second one is really beautiful. :wub2: I sang it at my cousin's wedding.

[YOUTUBE]-l4bzNToLYI&feature[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]xVfWPhUZvpI&feature[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]QHT1IUY-3f4&feature[/YOUTUBE]

These bands are really famous and popular here. :teehee:

[YOUTUBE]05DFhCfrwlQ&feature[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]-s-4IzLzcV0&feature[/YOUTUBE]http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/member.php?u=14174

here is few songs from here. The first one is really popular one. And that second one is really beautiful. :wub2: I sang it at my cousin's wedding.

[YOUTUBE]QHT1IUY-3f4&feature[/YOUTUBE]

These bands are really famous and popular here. :teehee:

The first one sounds good, no idea what he's talking about but ist sounds good:naughty: I didn't think finnish would work that well in rap:blush-anim-cl:

I love the second one. It's really beautiful. And in the last one i just love the way he says the rr:blush-anim-cl: rrrrrrrrrrr :wub2: I can't even do that

The first one sounds good, no idea what he's talking about but ist sounds good:naughty: I didn't think finnish would work that well in rap:blush-anim-cl:

I love the second one. It's really beautiful. And in the last one i just love the way he says the rr:blush-anim-cl: rrrrrrrrrrr :wub2: I can't even do that

i love those two songs so much :wub2: in the second one he sings about that there isn't same kind of person like you. and the last one he sings "You are really beautiful, you only live once."

[YOUTUBE]w-3LfcA7M0g[/YOUTUBE]

this is 14-years old boy who sings pretty well, but his songs suck and are really weird! :aah:

[YOUTUBE]93tiAYWXvuE&feature[/YOUTUBE]

This guy won The Voice Of Finland (Finland's version of american show The Voice)

Edited by liveforglitter

well i was a bit confused :aah:btw i'm awful at inserting smileys ,srr :mf_rosetinted:

well the rhythm of that song is kinda cool but another thing that i like about it is it lyrics :aah:

Ah I see :aah: Well there's a lot of people in Sweden that have non swedish names even if they are born in swedish :teehee:

Okay maybe I should see if I can understand the lyrics then :teehee:

Ah I see :aah: Well there's a lot of people in Sweden that have non swedish names even if they are born in swedish :teehee:

Okay maybe I should see if I can understand the lyrics then :teehee:

hmm i see. that's cool :thumb_yello:

yes do it! though the lyrics are so dark :mf_rosetinted:

i don't know if i've ever posted this before or not but i can't stop loving this guy :wub2: he writes his songs in a way you can't deny you don't like the melody and also the lyrics :blush-anim-cl: the song's starting a bit late, sorry :aah:

[YOUTUBE]j1tKQ0C3miw&feature[/YOUTUBE]

this is a new song that i fell in love with, from the famous Persian female singer, Googoosh.

[YOUTUBE]xVjZqa0Udu8&playnext=1&list=PLEB7389AE31A1DC5C&feature[/YOUTUBE]

i love those two songs so much :wub2: in the second one he sings about that there isn't same kind of person like you. and the last one he sings "You are really beautiful, you only live once."

okay I really have to learn finnish properly:fisch:

• 2 weeks later...

Ok you must hear that song! She's from Israel, singing in French. The video was filmed in Israel, really fun one :teehee:

Maybe you know her, she's also nominated for the EMA music awards. And since Mika, I really love French, so here you go, enjoy :blush-anim-cl:

[YOUTUBE]g7-dMffS6Us[/YOUTUBE]