introduce lovely songs from your area!

boom_kimool_boom

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is hilarious.. But it may not give the best impression of where I live :naughty:

[YOUTUBE]09bZ6YfXRJQ&feature=fvst[/YOUTUBE]

nice lyrics! and amazing accent,i'haven't heard it before!

This is my fav band from my country and their music is :wub2:

[YOUTUBE]VbcQoHVtIDI[/YOUTUBE]

i've just discovered that serbian music is AMAZING!:mf_lustslow:

Hi guys,

Love this thread. Just want to introduce to you Wouter Hamel, a Dutch singer/songwriter. A very friendly guy and he lives in Amsterdam, only 20 minutes from where I live. This is a link to a couverage of the release of his new album, Lohengrin. He just came home from a Japanese tour today!

At one point you hear someone coughing, must admit that's me! Had a terrible cold at the time.

It must be you who gave Mika his CD or something. He tweeted something about it, and of course I found Hamel on youtube. Ever since then I really like his music too. :teehee: It was a revelation!

Okay I know this isn't exactly something that's from my country since it's a Metallica cover but I just have to share this with you guys cause I just rediscovered this band and I'm love with their version of this song. :wub2:

[YOUTUBE]IFWdMVn_lPw[/YOUTUBE]

These guys are great live, too. :thumb_yello:

Montenegro :lmfao: (my friends from Ex-Yu thread will know why I'm laughing)

World's Mega Tzar!

[YOUTUBE]qnPZy3vHmsA[/YOUTUBE]

Well, we all lived together when I was born, so I consider all these countries as my area.

Edited by nenartus

It must be you who gave Mika his CD or something. He tweeted something about it, and of course I found Hamel on youtube. Ever since then I really like his music too. :teehee: It was a revelation!

No, that wasn't me! A friend of mine gave Mika the CD of Wouter Hamel. I was there at the moment. Was a beautiful day then!

I just love the new album of Wouter Hamel! And I like Wouter himself a lot! He is very friendly, and surprised me by knowing my internet name! I thought of me as being incognito.....LOL!

I had a pair of choes that I always wear at Mika's gigs. He signed one of them in Werchter, Belgium.

At the presentation of Wouters new album I asked him to also sign a shoe for me so that Mika and he could be together! He said he liked that idea! :roftl:

So now I have a pair of shoes specially for gigs of Mika AND Wouter! :roftl:

At the presentation of Wouters new album I asked him to also sign a shoe for me so that Mika and he could be together! He said he liked that idea! :roftl:

So now I have a pair of shoes specially for gigs of Mika AND Wouter! :roftl:

Naughty Wouter! :shocked::roftl:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
One of the best bands to come from Finland (me thinks), I'm in love with this song. :teehee:

[YOUTUBE]eieMkYHmNzA[/YOUTUBE]

I like:thumb_yello: reminds me a little of these guys (from Germany):

Here's another Band, Ijust recently discovered. They are not exactly from my area, but they are from Australia where I'm living at the moment. So I say that counts :naughty:

Here's another Band, Ijust recently discovered. They are not exactly from my area, but they are from Australia where I'm living at the moment. So I say that counts :naughty:

Oh I love his voice! :teehee:

Yesterday while having a discussion with Nas on MFC I remembered the best band name I've ever heard, Pets On Prozac, so I had to dig them up and I have to say, I like their stuff a lot. I don't think they ever became very big and they seem to be inactive at the moment, but they've done a few club gigs in my country. They only have a few songs on their MySpace site though, what a shame.

http://www.myspace.com/petsonprozac

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...