IMG_1808.JPG?gl=BE

IMG_1822.JPG?gl=BE

IMG_1823.JPG?gl=BE

IMG_1826.JPG?gl=BE

IMG_1834.JPG?gl=BE

IMG_1835.JPG?gl=BE

:teehee:

your tree looks AMAZING!

my family are muslim...and I'm muslim but maybe not as religious? :mf_rosetinted:

that's why i liked growing up in guyana - there're 3 major religions there and each has at least 2 public holidays..so i grew up celebrating phagwah and eid-ul-fitr, along with christmas and easter...there're loads of muslims and hindus there who won't *think* of not having a christmas tree for christmas...:biggrin2:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ohh I see! :huh: We're Christian Orthodox but I'm not religious either. I'm probably agnostic >_> But I love Christmas:teehee:

Agnostic or atheist?

your tree looks AMAZING!

that's why i liked growing up in guyana - there're 3 major religions there and each has at least 2 public holidays..so i grew up celebrating phagwah and eid-ul-fitr, along with christmas and easter...there're loads of muslims and hindus there who won't *think* of not having a christmas tree for christmas...:biggrin2:

oh, that's cool :teehee:

Step, your photos are so...professional :teehee:

I know right, I was shocked myself :aah: It's the first time I got to use my new camera on a christmas tree :mf_lustslow: my mum had to pull me away from the tree :mf_rosetinted:

your tree looks AMAZING!

thank you :wub2:

Agnostic or atheist?

Agnostic:aah:

I know right, I was shocked myself :aah: It's the first time I got to use my new camera on a christmas tree :mf_lustslow: my mum had to pull me away from the tree :mf_rosetinted:

What camera did you use?:biggrin2: (I'm searching to buy a new one, that's why:mf_rosetinted:)

Waa are you kidding me? This is my dream camera :mf_lustslow: A bit too expensive though :huh:

yeah it is indeed quite expensive, but I was lucky that there was just a special action in the shop I went to, so I got it in this package with 2 lenses for a better prize. So I couldn't resist :teehee:

But It's only my first "proper" camera yet, I've been going round with a "better" and slightly bigger model of one of those digital pocket camera thingies you see a lot these days for years before I got this one.

But I take loads of pictures whenever I go on a holiday or go out etc, so it's a good investment :teehee:

We haven't put ours up yet. We usually do it the weekend before Xmas, but some weeks ago I started painted the baubles:

DSCF2941.jpg?t=1323347911

I haven't got very far with it yet though :aah:. But Christmas is still weeks away :naughty:

So pretty!!!!! :wub2:

I haven't done any Christmas preparations yet, just some Christmas baking. We not bringing in a Christmas tree because we are going to spend holidays away from home (traveling to see family). Fabulous trees, everyone, love watching the pics!! :thumb_yello:

Aw, love! You did them so neat xD

Step, your photos are so...professional :teehee:

That's why it takes so long to finish them :teehee:. I'm now completely finished with one and as I'm getting the hang of it, it takes a bit less time :naughty:. If only the paint dried a bit faster :sneaky2:

Thanks LENA MACHU and tiibet! :blush-anim-cl:

@STEP Your photos are picture-perfect :thumb_yello:. Especially the one with the single golden bauble in the foreground :wub2:

Hi Guys, today it was my turn to decorate our Christmas tree. Or better, my two girls (19 and 16 years old) have decorated it for me!

This is the tree we have here in our house in the Netherlands. We will be leaving for our holiday cottage in Austria on December 23. There we will decorate another tree! So, yes, we love decorating with Christmas, can't get enough of it.....:wink2:

DSC01357.jpg

DSC01354.jpg

DSC01356.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Gorgeous trees peeps :mf_lustslow:

Here's our tree, which has been being with us since me and my siblings were little tiny children (on the right is my drawing table by the way) :wub2:

rvoredeNatal.jpg

NOTE: this pic was taken last year, we didn't do it this year, but I wanted to show it and share with you anyway :mf_rosetinted:

Archived