Your Christmas Trees/Decorations - 2011

WeAreGolden*

i've decorated my room today :biggrin2:

tomorrow we'll do the tree and the living room.

so here 's some pic of my room :)

05122011618.jpg?t=1323101509

05122011619.jpg?t=1323101509

05122011621.jpg?t=1323101507

05122011622.jpg?t=1323101516

a bit blurry

05122011623.jpg?t=1323101516

05122011625.jpg?t=1323101521

05122011626.jpg?t=1323101522

05122011627.jpg?t=1323101526

05122011629.jpg?t=1323101532

05122011630.jpg?t=1323101533

edit: please ignore the wholes in the walls, they were there when i switched my room for my sisters old room which is now my room

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so the tree still isn't finished, but here it is so far...along with other bits decor..

xmastree.jpg

This is surreal. :teehee:It seems that it was just yesterday in my home, and now it's on your Christmas tree. Awesome!!!

so the tree still isn't finished, but here it is so far...along with other bits decor..

xmastree.jpg

This is surreal. :teehee:It seems that it was just yesterday in my home, and now it's on your Christmas tree. Awesome!!!

:teehee: and it looks so pretty there too..i just realised i have a mika-themed christmas tree without intending it...:roftl:

We will decorate a small Christmas tree here this weekend. But the serious decorating will be in our cottage in Austria, that's where we will spent the holidays! We arrive on december 23 and will start decorating right away. Will post piccies then!

set up the tree today :biggrin2:

07122011670.jpg?t=1323289321

That's one very Christmasy tree :thumb_yello:

We haven't put ours up yet. We usually do it the weekend before Xmas, but some weeks ago I started painted the baubles:

DSCF2941.jpg?t=1323347911

I haven't got very far with it yet though :aah:. But Christmas is still weeks away :naughty:

We haven't put ours up yet. We usually do it the weekend before Xmas, but some weeks ago I started painted the baubles:

I haven't got very far with it yet though :aah:. But Christmas is still weeks away :naughty:

:shocked:that's so Mikaish! I wish that Vietnam sells plain ornaments so that I could paint rainbows on there too :biggrin2: but glad that there's a lot of golden glittery ornaments here :teehee:

:shocked:that's so Mikaish! I wish that Vietnam sells plain ornaments so that I could paint rainbows on there too :biggrin2: but glad that there's a lot of golden glittery ornaments here :teehee:

It's very Paul Smithish :naughty:. I wanted to make Mikaish baubles, but my hubby kindly asked me not to :teehee:. He's very happy with the paulsmith baubles, though :naughty:.

I couldn't find any plain baubles either, so I used nail polish. Lots of it :roftl:

It's very Paul Smithish :naughty:. I wanted to make Mikaish baubles, but my hubby kindly asked me not to :teehee:. He's very happy with the paulsmith baubles, though :naughty:.

I couldn't find any plain baubles either, so I used nail polish. Lots of it :roftl:

but you accidently made it Mikaish, so you can make this face -> :fisch: when your hubby ask about that :aah: nail polish? cute colours!

but you accidently made it Mikaish, so you can make this face -> :fisch: when your hubby ask about that :aah: nail polish? cute colours!

I meant nail polish REMOVER :aah:. I used it to get the original paint off the baubles. For the stripes I used acrylic enamel.

Ok, here are some of my stuff (sorry about the quality, pics were taken with my cell phone) :blush-anim-cl:

My tree:

DSC00419.jpg

Other tree (it's a tin one, with magnetic decorations :aah:)

DSC00431.jpg

DSC00418.jpg

And these are in my bedroom:

Nightmare before Christmas snowglobe, which I absolutely love (and I have it in my shelf all year :teehee:):

DSC00427.jpg

And the cards I got so far, all from MFCers:

DSC00424.jpg

Ok, here are some of my stuff (sorry about the quality, pics were taken with my cell phone) :blush-anim-cl:

My tree:

DSC00419.jpg

Other tree (it's a tin one, with magnetic decorations :aah:)

DSC00431.jpg

DSC00418.jpg

And these are in my bedroom:

Nightmare before Christmas snowglobe, which I absolutely love (and I have it in my shelf all year :teehee:):

DSC00427.jpg

And the cards I got so far, all from MFCers:

DSC00424.jpg

aww i love ur likkle tree and snowglobe :wub2:

awww that's pretty :wub2: is rather a bit Mikaish ;D oh and Christmas is only two weeks away,but it will be a week away on monday :teehee:

^Why don't you celebrate it now? :biggrin2:

Everyone's trees are wonderful, I love them all:mf_lustslow: We're going to put some Christmas lights on our balcony today:teehee:

my family are muslim...and I'm muslim but maybe not as religious? :mf_rosetinted:

Aw, love! You did them so neat xD

Step, your photos are so...professional :teehee:

Archived