Your Christmas Trees/Decorations - 2011

WeAreGolden*

So it's this time of the year again :mf_lustslow: I know it might be too early for some, but for Christmas lovers like me it's never too early :mf_rosetinted:

So basically show us pictures of your Christmas trees or any other Christmas decorations you have or have made. I'll start:

Our tree in the living room and the fireplace

7EBqt.jpg

xyGxn.jpg

bop0D.jpg

And this tiny tree I have in my room :teehee:

5PgMs.jpg

Post away! :newyear:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went to buy a new Christmas tree today (ours was almost 20 years old (*), we needed to replace it! :teehee:) and didn't have time to decorate it yet. I'll post pics when I do.

Yours look lovely! :wub2:

(*) Ok, not 20...but at least 15! :aah:

oh wow! you guys are early! :blush-anim-cl:

i started to take out a few decorations today, but i'm nowhere ready for the tree. we get a real tree & i buy it 2 weeks before xmas.

but here are my decorations for now...

table1.jpg

Garfield dressed as Santa :teehee:

garfield.jpg

Mysha my dog, not liking Garfield Santa :roftl:

garfieldandmysha.jpg

i started to take out a few decorations today, but i'm nowhere ready for the tree. we get a real tree & i buy it 2 weeks before xmas.

table1.jpg

garfield.jpg

garfieldandmysha.jpg

i love garfield!! guess snow must've finally started falling, eh guy?:wink2:

garfieldandmysha.jpg

awwwww I love Mysha :wub2::teehee::aah:

So.... My house is not decorated YET, ill post when im done but I want to share with you this BEAUTIFUL tree, its NOT mine, its hers: http://www.flickr.com/photos/wisely-chosen/ :wub2:

I wish I could buy that kind of stuff here :(

tree.png

so amazing:swoon:

i love garfield!! guess snow must've finally started falling, eh guy?:wink2:

:naughty: no... still no snow, but i have so much to do & i'm so busy at work, i figured i should start & do a little bit now and then.

i have SO MUCH Christmas decorations! my mom in law loved Christmas and did alot of homemade stuff. i think she started her projects on Dec. 26 for the following year :naughty: we all have hand made quilts that are also embroidered :wub2:

i even have Christmas toilet covers, carpets, puffy snowman, a toilet paper holder, toilet paper & of course red towels :aah:

i only put out the snowman, toilet paper holder & towels... it was a bit much :aah:

:naughty: no... still no snow, but i have so much to do & i'm so busy at work, i figured i should start & do a little bit now and then.

i have SO MUCH Christmas decorations! my mom in law loved Christmas and did alot of homemade stuff. i think she started her projects on Dec. 26 for the following year :naughty: we all have hand made quilts that are also embroidered :wub2:

i even have Christmas toilet covers, carpets, puffy snowman, a toilet paper holder, toilet paper & of course red towels :aah:

i only put out the snowman, toilet paper holder & towels... it was a bit much :aah:

wow toilet covers??:blink:

the quilts sound lovely though - ur so lucky! :thumb_yello:

[imghttp://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj52/guylainem123/table1.jpg[/img]

:roftl:

[imghttp://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj52/guylainem123/garfieldandmysha.jpg' alt='garfieldandmysha.jpg'>

Pretty! :mf_lustslow:

awwwww I love Mysha :wub2::teehee::aah:

So.... My house is not decorated YET, ill post when im done but I want to share with you this BEAUTIFUL tree, its NOT mine, its hers: http://www.flickr.com/photos/wisely-chosen/ :wub2:

I wish I could buy that kind of stuff here :(

[iM]http://i786.photobucket.com/albums/yy144/fer-sigaran/tree.png[/img]

so amazing:swoon:

DO WANT :shocked:

Guys...we need more pictures in this thread :mf_rosetinted:

Christmas lover here! :biggrin2: I just started putting up the decorations. This is my main tree, still have to add some baubles. It's a mix of turcoise, dark blue, light blue white and silver + peacock feathers ornaments which you can't see on the picture:

dscf0245b.jpg

My little christmas tree in another room, in purple:

dscf0254j.jpg

Decorations:

dscf0236g.jpg

dscf0237t.jpg

dscf0241t.jpg

dscf0194jm.jpg

dscf0253z.jpg

dscf0212jw.jpg

dscf0221o.jpg

Archived