New Years Resolutions

HollyD

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great thread!

I'd promise myself a few things and set some goals. That way I'll grow up... er... better :lol3:

Edit: and one of the promise is "stop believing in the end of the world" :teehee:

THAT IS A GOOD ONE!!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I have already resolved that one for myself!!! :aah:

My New Year's Resolution is the same as a MILLION other American's ....

ONLY this time I A M going to make it happen!!!!

My New Year's resolution had MANY steps and small goals to ultimately reach a FINAL goal and therefore fullfill my resolution.

I NEED/MUST/WANT/HAVE TO lose weight. And NOT just 10 lbs. A G R E A T deal of weight - which is going to be HARD, but SO worth it in the end. I want to do it FIRST and foremost for myself. And for my health. And then of course I want to get into a pair of skinny jeans :das:

Each month will be a small goal for me to achieve . . . .

and in MAY 2012 - I am getting married, so I want to look decent! :das:

sorry, i've never made any new year's resolutions - i KNOW i'm way too indisciplined so why bother? :naughty:

ahhahahah that is me too!!! BUT this year it is really important so I have to dig DEEP and try to find some discipline where there is none! :freak:

My New Year's resolution had MANY steps and small goals to ultimately reach a FINAL goal and therefore fullfill my resolution.

I NEED/MUST/WANT/HAVE TO lose weight. And NOT just 10 lbs. A G R E A T deal of weight - which is going to be HARD, but SO worth it in the end. I want to do it FIRST and foremost for myself. And for my health. And then of course I want to get into a pair of skinny jeans :das:

OMG you are?! Congratulations sweetie! :huglove:

i don't make any... that way, i never disappoint myself :aah:

+1 :teehee: Although...

Since I promised to do this in 2011, maybe I'll give it another shot in 2012: I'm going to get my first tattoo. Period.

That's an easy resolution though because it's something nice!

OMG you are?! Congratulations sweetie! :huglove:

+1 :teehee: Although...

Since I promised to do this in 2011, maybe I'll give it another shot in 2012: I'm going to get my first tattoo. Period.

That's an easy resolution though because it's something nice!

Thanks!!! :das:

Oooohhh WHAT are you getting a tattoo of?????? I cried when I got mine!!! :roftl: BUT, I am a whimp!!! :freak:

adding support here too...:huglove:

you are? is it to rufus?? jk CONGRATS!:wub2:

THANK YOU!!! :huglove:

Why are you jk ... OF COURSE it is to Rufus!!!! :das:

:aah: In my *D R E A M S* .... I suppose once I get married I should lay off the Rufus drug, huh!? :dunno: Perhaps THAT should be my resolution cause that just might be wayyyy HARDER then losing 100 lbs.! :das:

Thanks!!! :das:

Oooohhh WHAT are you getting a tattoo of?????? I cried when I got mine!!! :roftl: BUT, I am a whimp!!! :freak:

The first one WILL (see, I'm going to do it!) be a notekey in the back of my neck. :teehee:

Where do you have a tattoo? What's it like? I'm probably going to be like "OMG this is the worst pain ever!" and then after some time I'm going to brag about how it didn't hurt at all. :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

+1! :huglove:

THANK YOU!!! :huglove:

Why are you jk ... OF COURSE it is to Rufus!!!! :das:

:aah: In my *D R E A M S* .... I suppose once I get married I should lay off the Rufus drug, huh!? :dunno: Perhaps THAT should be my resolution cause that just might be wayyyy HARDER then losing 100 lbs.! :das:

NO never lay off the rufus drug!! :aah: ok...maybe you can decrease ur intake...:naughty:

The first one WILL (see, I'm going to do it!) be a notekey in the back of my neck. :teehee:

Where do you have a tattoo? What's it like? I'm probably going to be like "OMG this is the worst pain ever!" and then after some time I'm going to brag about how it didn't hurt at all. :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

+1! :huglove:

:huglove:

Mine is on my leg - (way) above my ankle ... it is just a word: Freddie

BUT IT HURT LIKE HELL ON WHEELS - BUT, I don't think under normal circumstances they hurt like that - see my BROTHER is a tattoo artist and he did mine - and he was PRESSING as H A R D as he could and he KEPT going over it and kepy going over it and kept going over it. He said, "I am going to make sure this N E V E R fades" In a VERY e v i l voice! :devil:

NO never lay off the rufus drug!! :aah: ok...maybe you can decrease ur intake...:naughty:

If I try I might D I E from the withdrawl symptons!!!! I guess I have to lock my :chkn: away in the deep sea that is my heart! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Just wait till my man sees the poem I wrote for Rufus. He is gonna be j e al o u s!!! :aah:

BUT IT HURT LIKE HELL ON WHEELS - BUT, I don't think under normal circumstances they hurt like that - see my BROTHER is a tattoo artist and he did mine - and he was PRESSING as H A R D as he could and he KEPT going over it and kepy going over it and kept going over it. He said, "I am going to make sure this N E V E R fades" In a VERY e v i l voice! :devil:

Oh you must feel so lucky to have such a loving brother :mf_rosetinted:

Oh you must feel so lucky to have such a loving brother :mf_rosetinted:

I should HAVE known better then to let him do it!!! :mf_rosetinted: BUT it w a s FREE .... so, I (thought) I could not pass up the offer! LESSON learned the HARD way!!! :aah:

:floor:

Aww, that's a sweet tattoo though. :wub2:

Archived