New Years Resolutions

HollyD

i remember this one interview where i think his exact words were 'i could never have chicken with a smoker'....can't find the link though....:naughty:

there was another less fictitious interview where he said he has a lotta friends who smoke though he doesn't do it himself...

Oh,I remember that too...:mf_rosetinted: He said: "I don't like smoked chicken.." :biggrin2:

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i remember this one interview where i think his exact words were 'i could never have chicken with a smoker'....can't find the link though....:naughty:

there was another less fictitious interview where he said he has a lotta friends who smoke though he doesn't do it himself...

I'M IN TEARS. :floor: That whole post deserves at least +100 internets!

there's an audio interview where he talks about how he likes pipe smoke... lemme find it...

here it is... http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21022

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEomX0lC3q8

Thank you! :flowers2: Glad to see there are still people here who don't make fun of me... :shun::roftl:

Oh,I remember that too...:mf_rosetinted: He said: "I don't like smoked chicken.." :biggrin2:

:floor: yea, u saw it too, huh?

I'M IN TEARS. :floor: That whole post deserves at least +100 internets!

Thank you! :flowers2: Glad to see there are still people here who don't make fun of me... :shun::roftl:

i dunno what it means but i like it...:blush-anim-cl:

i'm not making fun of you, merely trying to answer your question...:blink::teehee:

But smoked chicken is the best! :naughty:

i'm not making fun of you, merely trying to answer your question...:blink::teehee:

Oh I see. :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Am I the only one who forgot to make resolutsions? :teehee:

Well you've still got time, it's only January! You've got the whole year ahead of you! :teehee:

Thanks again kreacher for the interview, I just listened to it and it's hilarious! I used to have a thing for the Aussie accent... Okay I still do. It's awesome. :teehee:

oo this was a fun interview - never heard it before thank you!:thumb_yello:

that priest story was just sooo wrong...:teehee:

i've heard it several times but still makes me laugh. i can totally picture little Mika sitting behind a chair, toking on a pipe :roftl:

But smoked chicken is the best! :naughty:

Oh I see. :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Well you've still got time, it's only January! You've got the whole year ahead of you! :teehee:

Thanks again kreacher for the interview, I just listened to it and it's hilarious! I used to have a thing for the Aussie accent... Okay I still do. It's awesome. :teehee:

i prefer my chicken oven-roasted :shun:

i love just about any foreign accent but Australian ones are particularly nice (Mika's is the best though!) :thumb_yello:

I never do,life should be spontaneous,otherwise you'll miss all the fun.:wink2:

Well said sistah! That's why the only resolution I made was to get the tattoo done. :naughty: I'm always at the wrong place at the wrong time because I do everything 'by heart', if that makes any sense. What I'm trying to say is that I have no logic whatsoever because I'm so intuitive. :naughty: My emotions dictate my actions.

i've heard it several times but still makes me laugh. i can totally picture little Mika sitting behind a chair, toking on a pipe :roftl:

i prefer my chicken oven-roasted :shun:

i love just about any foreign accent but Australian ones are particularly nice (Mika's is the best though!) :thumb_yello:

Same here! Aussie accents are nice, but the ones from the UK are the best. Scottish and Geordie are my favourites. :teehee: Oh and I love the Irish one as well.

Well said sistah! That's why the only resolution I made was to get the tattoo done. :naughty:I'm always at the wrong place at the wrong time because I do everything 'by heart', if that makes any sense. What I'm trying to say is that I have no logic whatsoever because I'm so intuitive. :naughty: My emotions dictate my actions.

Same here! Aussie accents are nice, but the ones from the UK are the best. Scottish and Geordie are my favourites. :teehee: Oh and I love the Irish one as well.

or maybe you're in the exact place where you're supposed to be if your heart led you there....:wink2:

Hey - h a v e you ever HEARD Rufus speak!?!? :swoon:

unfortunately, yes....:roftl:

Hey - h a v e you ever HEARD Rufus speak!?!? :swoon:

Yes - I wanted to find out what he sounds like so I watched a bit of his interview.

... It was delicious. He is such a babe. :teehee:

I know you're going to ask this anyway: it was this interview. :naughty:

Speaking about accents, the interviewer sounds like he's struggling a lot.

unfortunately, yes....:roftl:

HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT!!!??!!??? :shocked:

:floor:

Yes - I wanted to find out what he sounds like so I watched a bit of his interview.

... It was delicious. He is such a babe. :teehee:

I know you're going to ask this anyway: it was this interview. :naughty:

Speaking about accents, the interviewer sounds like he's struggling a lot.

Oooohh la la! :das:

or maybe you're in the exact place where you're supposed to be if your heart led you there....:wink2:

Hmm, interesting thought... *thinks about this long and hard*

HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT!!!??!!??? :shocked:

I remember Nasty saying something about how she doesn't want her gays to be as flamboyant as the two of us do... Am I right? :teehee:

I remember Nasty saying something about how she doesn't want her gays to be as flamboyant as the two of us do... Am I right? :teehee:

NOW that you mention it .... I DO recall that!!!! :lmao: It all makes perfect sense now!!! Thanks for clearing that up!! :das:

... now, I am not offended! :pinkbow:

:roftl:

Hmm, interesting thought... *thinks about this long and hard*

don't think too hard now....before this happens...

6862566_1_l.jpg

yes you're exactly right!!:thumb_yello:

NOW that you mention it .... I DO recall that!!!! :lmao: It all makes perfect sense now!!! Thanks for clearing that up!! :das:

... now, I am not offended! :pinkbow:

:lmfao:

Don't worry, you're not the only one who likes flamboyant gay guys - Nas is the minority here! :naughty:

don't think too hard now....before this happens...

6862566_1_l.jpg

yes you're exactly right!!:thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived