New Years Resolutions

HollyD

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:floor:

You're so right! I mean surely we want to get the new year started in the right way don't we!

My resolution: I will quit being so dirty on MFC. :mf_rosetinted:

Hey, i've been here 2 1/2 years and was corrupted 1 month in :mf_rosetinted: (Random Thread :teehee:) omg i made that thread :aah::roftl:

Are you saying there's no hope for me whatsoever? :tears:

YOU ARE PERFECT and awesome the way you are!!! I can't imagine being on the MFC for a whole day and NOT being dirty or reacting to something that nas says!!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Am I too dirty - am I too flirty ... :fisch:

Are you saying there's no hope for me whatsoever? :tears:

Yup. WELCOME TO MFC :biggrin2: *throws Mika confetti*

:blink:

*is totally lost with this thread* :aah::aah:

Hello :biggrin2: You know how normally threads go from the original subject and off on the tangent...? :pinkbow:

Well this one went off on a tangent which had a lot of little tangents and those tangents had lots of little tangents and THOSE tangents had lots of little tangents, so right now we're somewhere between Narnia and Mika's attic :mf_rosetinted:

It's very nice here though, there's snow and some old pairs of Louboutins :pinkbow:

:blink:

*is totally lost with this thread* :aah::aah:

You're not the only one.. started as a great thread lol.

We all start down a path with direction and then we wander off and start picking daisys and playing rining around the posies and then we forget which way we entered the forrest and get totally lost. But, it is more fun being lost so we all hold hand and skip through the middle of the woods.

That's how we roll

We all start down a path with direction and then we wander off and start picking daisys and playing rining around the posies and then we forget which way we entered the forrest and get totally lost. But, it is more fun being lost so we all hold hand and skip through the middle of the woods.

That's how we roll

You forgot about the picnic with the unicorns and toothless dragon :pinkbow:

Hello :biggrin2: You know how normally threads go from the original subject and off on the tangent...? :pinkbow:

Well this one went off on a tangent which had a lot of little tangents and those tangents had lots of little tangents and THOSE tangents had lots of little tangents, so right now we're somewhere between Narnia and Mika's attic :mf_rosetinted:

It's very nice here though, there's snow and some old pairs of Louboutins :pinkbow:

Yes I do :aah: well I think I figured that xD and I can tell its nice here,as its filled with nice people. :naughty::wub2:

That's how we roll

:teehee:

That's how we roll

:wink2:

YOU ARE PERFECT and awesome the way you are!!! I can't imagine being on the MFC for a whole day and NOT being dirty or reacting to something that nas says!!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Am I too dirty - am I too flirty ... :fisch:

+1! That girl is NASTY! ... I love it. :das:

You're not the only one.. started as a great thread lol.

It'll end up being an ever greater thread. :naughty:

I might as well start having some fun then! :dance_man: Yay for pervs!

Yes I do :aah: well I think I figured that xD and I can tell its nice here,as its filled with nice people. :naughty::wub2:

Yay! :pinkbow::biggrin2: *more confetti* i need to find a confetti canon if i have to keep throwing it :mf_rosetinted:

I didn't want to give all our secrets away!!! :pinkbow:

oh, ok :teehee:

*pulls the curtain over the zebra line dancing classes and our Mika scarecrow which looks suspiciously like a duct-taped up real life Mika*

soooo.... Mika tweeted recently....? :mf_rosetinted:

Archived