New Years Resolutions

HollyD

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if it's ever worrying for the partner of a popstar when they write break up songs...

like, if you're in a relationship and they come out with something about leaving each other and you're like ....:blink:....

see what i mean?

Maybe i'd just be the paranoid girlfriend :roftl:

I wonder if it's ever worrying for the partner of a popstar when they write break up songs...

like, if you're in a relationship and they come out with something about leaving each other and you're like ....:blink:....

see what i mean?

Maybe i'd just be the paranoid girlfriend :roftl:

I would NOT want to date Taylor Swift! :aah:

see what i mean?

Maybe i'd just be the paraniod girlfriend :roftl:

I've always wondered about this too. Or if you're married to a popstar and he makes songs about your relationship. It's probably weird hearing songs about the two of you and seeing so many people chanting them around the world.

By the way, sort of related... :teehee:

mayan%2Bcalendar%2Bcartoon.gif

what's all this talk about tattoos hurting? :blink: mine didn't hurt! :aah:

honestly - it stung i bit first but then it was just like this dull vibratory sensation over the next hr...my tat guy must be talented! :naughty::teehee:

actually i know it depends on the location:biggrin2: if ur a wuss though get a lower back tattoo, since that's what i have :thumb_yello:

honestly - it stung i bit first but then it was just like this dull vibratory sensation over the next hr...my tat guy must be talented! :naughty::teehee:

actually i know it depends on the location:biggrin2: if ur a wuss though get a lower back tattoo, since that's what i have :thumb_yello:

gonna get one on the back of my neck :biggrin2:

That's what she said! :das:

But yeah, it depends on the location. If the skin is really thin or there's a bone right underneath it'll probably hurt more. It's awfully personal though.

That's what she said! :das:

But yeah, it depends on the location. If the skin is really thin or there's a bone right underneath it'll probably hurt more. It's awfully personal though.

really? "dull" ? :naughty:

let's stop perverting this thread so early though...:aah:

I LOVE one of them!!! The o t h e r :sneaky2:

:roftl: which one is the most despised tag :roftl:

I've always wondered about this too. Or if you're married to a popstar and he makes songs about your relationship. It's probably weird hearing songs about the two of you and seeing so many people chanting them around the world.

By the way, sort of related... :teehee:

mayan%2Bcalendar%2Bcartoon.gif

Yeah, like when Beyoncé wrote Single Ladies or If I Were A Boy and she was married :blink: I would be one paranoid and confused Jay Z.

I love that!!! :floor:

really? "dull" ? :naughty:

let's stop perverting this thread so early though...:aah:

Fine, let's not have any fun then... :sneaky2:

:naughty:

Yeah, like when Beyoncé wrote Single Ladies or If I Were A Boy and she was married :blink: I would be one paranoid and confused Jay Z.

I love that!!! :floor:

Ditto!

Archived