:yay: let´s do it :boing:

I finally wat such a wristband too (and wear it till the end of my life:mf_rosetinted:)

It's so complicated though if you want to keep it - you have to work out how to put it on so that you have a way of taking it off that won't destroy it. Then you have to use string/hair bobbles and stuff to make it work. :naughty:

We can go home after the show and sit and work it out together. :teehee:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks xD Yes it is :teehee: It kinda failed but oh well, it's my mock up :')

Was originally basing my final piece on Big Girl....but I think the artists works my teacher gave me to look at have scarred me for life :tears:

I actually had a mental breakdown early (and started crying :aah: to my parents that I didnt want to do it anymore :lmfao: ) so then I thought FACE PAINT! and found that awesome artist :')

Scarred for life? :shocked: How bad could it be? As long as you're happy with what you're doing now :teehee: And I know how you love painting stuff on your face. :naughty:

It's so complicated though if you want to keep it - you have to work out how to put it on so that you have a way of taking it off that won't destroy it. Then you have to use string/hair bobbles and stuff to make it work. :naughty:

We can go home after the show and sit and work it out together. :teehee:

It will take some good planning:mf_rosetinted:

we´ll do it. It´ll be cool.

(I´lk wear mine forever (or till I loose it:aah:):mf_rosetinted:)

I love your profile picture BASICALLY.

Oh my god she does, mine are horrible. I hatttttttttte them!

I can't actually see...that is what my hair is like I didn't just do it for the pic xD

not as horrible as mine...I have two out of place teeth by that I mean they're like next to my molars on the roof of my mouth ¬_¬ I was meant to get braces two years ago...but my orthodontist retired.. plus my teeth at the bottom are all messed up as well

Archived