• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well I kind of have to now, don't I? :mf_rosetinted:

Worth a try. :das:

I'm trying it for my drama piece. :teehee:

Ok, if you insist.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=jenny+saville&rls=com.microsoft:en-gb:IE-Address&oe=&redir_esc=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=LPtIT9_hFceZ8gPNyfm7Dg&biw=1366&bih=609&sei=LftIT5qCMIXG8gOi5KD0Dg

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=jenny+saville&rls=com.microsoft:en-gb:IE-Address&oe=&redir_esc=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=LPtIT9_hFceZ8gPNyfm7Dg&biw=1366&bih=609&sei=LftIT5qCMIXG8gOi5KD0Dg#um=1&hl=en&rls=com.microsoft:en-gb%3AIE-Address&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=lucian+freud&oq=lucian+&aq=0&aqi=g10&aql=&gs_sm=3&gs_upl=22785l23674l0l24694l7l7l0l0l0l0l113l635l4.3l7l0&fp=1&biw=1366&bih=609&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&cad=b

Scroll, scroll, scroll....

http://www.saatchi-gallery.co.uk/artists/jenny_saville.htm

What a weirdo....

ooo, cool :teehee:

I failed miserably againt Eloise but I hadnt played for like over a year so :mf_rosetinted: I'm a pro now :das: kind of...

I see...I don't actually have it so the only time I get to play it is if am at my friend's house and yet he laughs at me when I bang into everything its like no shut up,I don't have this game so yeah.:mf_rosetinted: I would kick his ass on guitar hero though :naughty:

I see...I don't actually have it so the only time I get to play it is if am at my friend's house and yet he laughs at me when I bang into everything its like no shut up,I don't have this game so yeah.:mf_rosetinted: I would kick his ass on guitar hero though :naughty:

:teehee: I havent played guitar hero :aah:

hahhaha my sister got to the finish line then fell off just before she went over it....because she was angry that someone overtook her. She was about to come in 2nd :aah:

:teehee: I havent played guitar hero :aah:

hahhaha my sister got to the finish line then fell off just before she went over it....because she was angry that someone overtook her. She was about to come in 2nd :aah:

Oh you should :teehee:

omg :lmfao: that would have been a funny thing to have seen xD I think something like that happened to me...I just remember Browser banging into me and that then I was like holy f*ck :shocked: and came like 5th rather than fourth

Oh you should :teehee:

omg :lmfao: that would have been a funny thing to have seen xD I think something like that happened to me...I just remember Browser banging into me and that then I was like holy f*ck :shocked: and came like 5th rather than fourth

I was like *:shocked:......:roftl::aah:* Heh, that always happens, it's so annoyingxD I have so much hate for the rest of the player whilst playing :aah:......there's a lot of shouting during these games. Especially when my dad is playing :mf_rosetinted:

I was like *:shocked:......:roftl::aah:* Heh, that always happens, it's so annoyingxD I have so much hate for the rest of the player whilst playing :aah:......there's a lot of shouting during these games. Especially when my dad is playing :mf_rosetinted:

I know...wow I can imgaine :aah: see when it comes to guitar hero...I play online sometimes and I find it so funny when other people are failing am like being pure pro,I end up laughing so much that I start losing it :teehee: so not cool :aah:

Ok, if you insist.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=jenny+saville&rls=com.microsoft:en-gb:IE-Address&oe=&redir_esc=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=LPtIT9_hFceZ8gPNyfm7Dg&biw=1366&bih=609&sei=LftIT5qCMIXG8gOi5KD0Dg

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=jenny+saville&rls=com.microsoft:en-gb:IE-Address&oe=&redir_esc=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=LPtIT9_hFceZ8gPNyfm7Dg&biw=1366&bih=609&sei=LftIT5qCMIXG8gOi5KD0Dg#um=1&hl=en&rls=com.microsoft:en-gb%3AIE-Address&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=lucian+freud&oq=lucian+&aq=0&aqi=g10&aql=&gs_sm=3&gs_upl=22785l23674l0l24694l7l7l0l0l0l0l113l635l4.3l7l0&fp=1&biw=1366&bih=609&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&cad=b

Scroll, scroll, scroll....

http://www.saatchi-gallery.co.uk/artists/jenny_saville.htm

What a weirdo....

ooo, cool :teehee:

:shocked:

I do not blame you.

Yikes.

My best friend graduated from college today!!! I'm so proud!!! :-)

:clap:

It is not a clever idea to make a desk out of glass. It makes the person using it's hands and arms cold...then they will become numb and will not be able to turn the pages or their books or/and write, defeating the purpose of the desk. :mf_rosetinted:

It is not a clever idea to make a desk out of glass. It makes the person using it's hands and arms cold...then they will become numb and will not be able to turn the pages or their books or/and write, defeating the purpose of the desk. :mf_rosetinted:

Glass desk? Boo. The fingerprints would drive me mad.

Stupid designers :teehee:

I know I've talked about this movie before but it is so good!

And this scene is just so emotional

[YOUTUBE]B8zZotdyTkQ[/YOUTUBE]

I really think everybody should watch it, especially if youre a MIKA fan :mf_rosetinted:

It's about that boy, he has dyslexia and he's really good at art. But his parents dont know about dyslexia and in that scene his dad's just taken him to boarding school because he think the little boy's just messing around and the little boy really didnt want to go..

aw :tears:

Also, I dont understand hindi and none of my cousins do...or my siblings. But my grandma forced us to watch it (all of us moaned), we read the subtitles, and at the end we were all :wub2: :wub2: :crybaby:

It's one of my fav movies...

Just watch it, OK. xD

Archived