actually a part of her phone number was leaked :teehee:

oh right..sadly no I don't have it...well maybe it would help if I signed into youtube and check my faves but I have forgotten my password :aah: aha I know,...but for other people they are just like 'what a weirdo...'

I've been sneezing so much this past week :blink:

aha, she probably got a new number straight away :aah:

I think it's a Jonathan Ross one, will look for it. Thanks anyway xD

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've been sneezing so much this past week :blink:

aha, she probably got a new number straight away :aah:

I think it's a Jonathan Ross one, will look for it. Thanks anyway xD

:aah:

It was only like the first three numbers...

hmm maybe.No problem :aah:

When you love someone you will do all you can to protect them from those who may hurt them with cruel words.~

oh my god, too much geography

YOU. yes you.....

i just finished the movie

:tears::crybaby::blush-anim-cl:

yea it was pretty awesome :biggrin2: thank you for recommending - i shared on fb too...

aamir khan is a boss and that little boy is so cute!(reminded me of my brother when he was little :wub2:)

YOU. yes you.....

i just finished the movie

:tears::crybaby::blush-anim-cl:

yea it was pretty awesome :biggrin2: thank you for recommending - i shared on fb too...

aamir khan is a boss and that little boy is so cute!(reminded me of my brother when he was little :wub2:)

yaaaaaay! :yay: I think there should be a law, where everyone has to watch it :mf_rosetinted:

haha :aah: do you watch many bollywood movies? xD

I know he is! He reminds me of my cousin :teehee:

I know! EDIT: dont know what this 'I know!' is doing here~

yaaaaaay! :yay: I think there should be a law, where everyone has to watch it :mf_rosetinted:

haha :aah: do you watch many bollywood movies? xD

I know he is! He reminds me of my cousin :teehee:

I know! EDIT: dont know what this 'I know!' is doing here~

:roftl:

i was thinking the same thing - or it should be required viewing in class or smth..:aah:

no, bollywood movies are the pits, same thing different day but there are a few gems...i used to have a crush on aamir when i was like 8...ssshh don't tell anyone..:teehee:

:roftl:

i was thinking the same thing - or it should be required viewing in class or smth..:aah:

no, bollywood movies are the pits, same thing different day but there are a few gems...i used to have a crush on aamir when i was like 8...ssshh don't tell anyone..:teehee:

yup! I really want MIKA to watch it xD

ya! haha, most of them are just *wtf is this crap* I've only watched 2, one from the 80s or something....my dad loved when he was little. And that one ah :fangurl:

LMFAO, you were 8?! :lmfao:

Are you Asian? xD

I usually ignore the 'Lady Gaga is copying Madonna' thing, cos I don't really care if Gaga is cos I really like her, but they really do sound the same :aah: Especially at the chorus:

[YOUTUBE]av2e&noredirect=1[/YOUTUBE]

Blank. :mf_rosetinted:

yup! I really want MIKA to watch it xD

ya! haha, most of them are just *wtf is this crap* I've only watched 2, one from the 80s or something....my dad loved when he was little. And that one ah :fangurl:

LMFAO, you were 8?! :lmfao:

Are you Asian? xD

bwahaha!! i find it funny you'd ask me that and you've seen my vlog!:roftl: but i guess it's good that you didn't make assumptions abt my ethnicity :teehee:

yea a lot of my ancestors are indian...:aah:

o maannn... AK was a dream boat when he was younger:fangurl: :roftl: and he came in all these romantic movies..i'm surprised to find he's such an amazing actor and director actually:teehee: he was in this movie Lagaan that i really liked as well (it's about cricket but really good -if you wanted to give another bollywood movie a shot you should ck it)

bwahaha!! i find it funny you'd ask me that and you've seen my vlog!:roftl: but i guess it's good that you didn't make assumptions abt my ethnicity :teehee:

yea a lot of my ancestors are indian...:aah:

o maannn... AK was a dream boat when he was younger:fangurl: :roftl: and he came in all these romantic movies..i'm surprised to find he's such an amazing actor and director actually:teehee: he was in this movie Lagaan that i really liked as well (it's about cricket but really good -if you wanted to give another bollywood movie a shot you should ck it)

Ya, I know...but I wasnt sure. :mf_rosetinted: so, do you understand hindi?

A dream boat :lmfao: youre funny xD

Ok, might do :wink2:

Archived