• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Happy buffday, for the fifth time :teehee:

Had a good day m'lovely?

Probably more than that :mf_rosetinted: You tweeted to Mika about my birthday like, 7 times :aah:

It's been great thankyou wife! :biggrin2: Had a curry. Got a free dessert! Got a home made brownie from my friend, AND LOTS OF SOCKS!

Probably more than that :mf_rosetinted: You tweeted to Mika about my birthday like, 7 times :aah:

It's been great thankyou wife! :biggrin2: Had a curry. Got a free dessert! Got a home made brownie from my friend, AND LOTS OF SOCKS!

I did indeed. Cannot BELIEVE we were ignored :shun:

Sounds fantabulous. :teehee: I love socks. AAAND you gained the knowledge that Mika is using fretless bass on his tracks. Who could ask for better news?

I did indeed. Cannot BELIEVE we were ignored :shun:

Sounds fantabulous. :teehee: I love socks. AAAND you gained the knowledge that Mika is using fretless bass on his tracks. Who could ask for better news?

I know right? :shocked: Does he KNOW how desperate I am? GHEEEEEZ.

Yep yep yep.

Just knowing that Mika has used fretless bass on his tracks has made my life so much better :mf_rosetinted:

I know right? :shocked: Does he KNOW how desperate I am? GHEEEEEZ.

Yep yep yep.

Just knowing that Mika has used fretless bass on his tracks has made my life so much better :mf_rosetinted:

One day, one day. And that day will make history.

Fretless bass makes me shriek with joy. I can barely sleep because fretless bass is the only thing on my mind. :mf_rosetinted:

Such a crap week at work. And now I have one of those headaches that makes you feel like you're going to throw up. BUT, at the same time, I'm really really hungry. I skipped dinner (because of said headache) and thought 'I'll eat when it goes away'.

And here we are... 3 hours later :/

have done English writing homework and learned 14 pages.Now I have to learn about 150 words. Tomorrow English lesson, then going to buy another book, then cousin comes to my place. On Sunday I'm going to another cousin(she's 7 or so xD) to exercise her in English while my aunt will be away :biggrin2:headshot-suicide.gif

I need sleep. :mf_rosetinted:

edit: also I have to do school work too. why am I even alive? :aah:

have done English writing homework and learned 14 pages.Now I have to learn about 150 words. Tomorrow English lesson, then going to buy another book, then cousin comes to my place. On Sunday I'm going to another cousin(she's 7 or so xD) to exercise her in English while my aunt will be away :biggrin2:headshot-suicide.gif

I need sleep. :mf_rosetinted:

I understand you and yo have my sympathy. but try to sleep.... we don't have superpowers... and you will feel better after do it....:thumb_yello:

Most. Amazing. Thing. Happened. To me.. Today.

When we had this energizer round in our math, the time was calculated by song, and we actually have to guess the song name. First there were Queen, and I was totally fangirling. Then after a while, We Are Golden played and I literally screamed and squealed. I was so surprised, and when my friend held the music-song-name-sheet, I took it from her as fast as I could and yelled MINE MINE MINE MINE :aah: everyone stared at me and for the rest of the song I was just dancing around and didn't do any Maths :teehee: My friends were so surprised when she (who is a new student) knows that I'm a Mika fan :blush-anim-cl:

When we had this energizer round in our math, the time was calculated by song, and we actually have to guess the song name. First there were Queen, and I was totally fangirling. Then after a while, We Are Golden played and I literally screamed and squealed. I was so surprised, and when my friend held the music-song-name-sheet, I took it from her as fast as I could and yelled MINE MINE MINE MINE :aah: everyone stared at me and for the rest of the song I was just dancing around and didn't do any Maths :teehee: My friends were so surprised when she (who is a new student) knows that I'm a Mika fan :blush-anim-cl:

hahahah something similar happened to me in french!(with elle me dit) :aah: we can't help it! :floor:

Wow lucky girl!

I wish something like that would happen in my french class! Too bad my teacher likes classical music... :(

Archived