• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's awful.

Oh, I'm with OCR...theyre such pains. :mad:

I'm worried that after all the work I've put into this, I wont even get an A :crybaby: It's so frustrating! :hair:

ahh the SQA are bums too...they marked me down as I got nothing for biology last year when I did..:mf_rosetinted:

Oh god...that will be like such a horrible thing to happen..I just know am gonna fail everything.

“This is the Manifesto of Little Monster

There is something heroic about the way my fans operate their cameras. So precisely, so intricately and so proudly. Like Kings writing the history of their people, is their prolific nature that both creates and procures what will later be percieved as the kingdom. So the real truth about Lady Gaga fans, my little monsters, lies in this sentiment: They are the Kings. They are the Queens. They write the hisory of the kingdom and I am something of a devoted Jester. It is in the theory of perception that we have established our bond, or the lie I should say, for which we kill. We are nothing without our image. Without our projection. Without the spiritual hologram of who we percieve ourselves to be or rather to become, in the future.

When you are lonely,

I will be lonely too.

And this is the fame.”

“This is the Manifesto of Little Monster

There is something heroic about the way my fans operate their cameras. So precisely, so intricately and so proudly. Like Kings writing the history of their people, is their prolific nature that both creates and procures what will later be percieved as the kingdom. So the real truth about Lady Gaga fans, my little monsters, lies in this sentiment: They are the Kings. They are the Queens. They write the hisory of the kingdom and I am something of a devoted Jester. It is in the theory of perception that we have established our bond, or the lie I should say, for which we kill. We are nothing without our image. Without our projection. Without the spiritual hologram of who we percieve ourselves to be or rather to become, in the future.

When you are lonely,

I will be lonely too.

And this is the fame.”

:crybaby:

It´s touching to see how much she seems tobe devoted to her fans.

(I should be reading "Hamlet" now...:mf_rosetinted:)

ahh the SQA are bums too...they marked me down as I got nothing for biology last year when I did..:mf_rosetinted:

Oh god...that will be like such a horrible thing to happen..I just know am gonna fail everything.

It is actually SQA? I thought it was a typo for AQA :aah:

Did they change it? :-o

aww,I'm sorry :huglove:

here maybe this will cheer you up. (even though it made me cry..)

[YOUTUBE]D4itCPrzZQk[/YOUTUBE]

:shocked: :shocked:

This is amazing, I think she wrote that song for me :mf_rosetinted: her speech was ahh :wub2:

(I found it funny that the guy has no hair :aah: )

:shocked: :shocked:

This is amazing, I think she wrote that song for me :mf_rosetinted: her speech was ahh :wub2:

(I found it funny that the guy has no hair :aah: )

how so? :mf_rosetinted:

haha never thought of it like that...

Buuutttt.....I dont like wigs. I hate them - theyre somebody else's hair :tears:

aww...am sure she has her reason for wearing them. But no need to judge her on her wearing them though.

how so? :mf_rosetinted:

haha never thought of it like that...

aww...am sure she has her reason for wearing them. But no need to judge her on her wearing them though.

Ask her, she wrote it for me :mf_rosetinted:

It's just like, for her speech and her song I was just like OMG DOES SHE STALK ME :mf_rosetinted: (not the whole thing but a lot of it)

It's so cute when she was talking about her mum :aah:

I think I'm falling in love with Lady Gaga :mf_rosetinted:

I was not judging her :blink: I've always said that, it's not directed at her in particular....~

Ask her, she wrote it for me :mf_rosetinted:

It's just like, for her speech and her song I was just like OMG DOES SHE STALK ME :mf_rosetinted: (not the whole thing but a lot of it)

It's so cute when she was talking about her mum :aah:

I think I'm falling in love with Lady Gaga :mf_rosetinted:

I was not judging her :blink: I've always said that, it's not directed at her in particular....~

I'll tweet her right? :mf_rosetinted:

hm yeah I guess it kinda goes for me as well

aha I know :wub2: hehe yay :naughty:

oh right..sorry..I guess I've just got so used to people judging her...ugh that thing with her being a dude still goes around even being it three years...so yeah.

aww,I'm sorry :huglove:

here maybe this will cheer you up. (even though it made me cry..)

[YOUTUBE]D4itCPrzZQk[/YOUTUBE]

:wub2:

you know it my fave song Shelly :das:

I love the "I just want to be I free" part... that song makes me smile and it seems as if it´s speaking to me (I´m just soooo modest:mf_rosetinted:)

I'll tweet her right? :mf_rosetinted:

hm yeah I guess it kinda goes for me as well

aha I know :wub2: hehe yay :naughty:

oh right..sorry..I guess I've just got so used to people judging her...ugh that thing with her being a dude still goes around even being it three years...so yeah.

Oh ya, or just phone her ;>

I remember when I use to like her a lot and was watching her interviews, she's so funny :aah: you probably know the interview, but I've forgotten...the one where the interviewers like there's rumors going around that your a man and she was so calm about it. I was like like :lmao: I want to watch it again, do you have it? xD

There are stuff about her, I love and then other stuff I'm just like :blink:

Oh ya, or just phone her ;>

I remember when I use to like her a lot and was watching her interviews, she's so funny :aah: you probably know the interview, but I've forgotten...the one where the interviewers like there's rumors going around that your a man and she was so calm about it. I was like like :lmao: I want to watch it again, do you have it? xD

There are stuff about her, I love and then other stuff I'm just like :blink:

actually a part of her phone number was leaked :teehee:

oh right..sadly no I don't have it...well maybe it would help if I signed into youtube and check my faves but I have forgotten my password :aah: aha I know,...but for other people they are just like 'what a weirdo...'

Archived