• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What, there's a separate GCSE for speaking? :-o Or is the same as language?

I do language and literature...

No it's not a separate one.

Me too, it's a sub-category of language - it's just an essay we have to write analysing a transcript of the 'Junior Apprentice'.

No it's not a separate one.

Me too, it's a sub-category of language - it's just an essay we have to write analysing a transcript of the 'Junior Apprentice'.

Ooo, I remember doing that! But we looked at um, I've forgotten :aah:

What do you need help with? :-o

Wow! that's amazing - the whole thing on one YT clip :boing: ok i'll watch but if i'm a sobbing mess at work i'm coming for you!!:aah::aah:

yay! :boing: OK! :arf2: *runs* :dog:

I know, I just saw it on the side and clicked it and was like woah :shocked::biggrin2:

We've got a download already but that's on the tv/computer so :aah:

Imma watch it later, if I study enough :teehee:

Ooo, I remember doing that! But we looked at um, I've forgotten :aah:

What do you need help with? :-o

Uhhm dunno really it's just boring me to death. :hair: We have to say how they adapt their language to suit the boardroom. I dunno what to say without repeating myself.

Uhhm dunno really it's just boring me to death. :hair: We have to say how they adapt their language to suit the boardroom. I dunno what to say without repeating myself.

Oh, I dont know either D: I hate English! :aah: (ok, I hate most of my subjects :mf_rosetinted: ) I've finished all my controlled assessments now yay :yay: And my English language GCSE :-)

Oh, I dont know either D: I hate English! :aah: (ok, I hate most of my subjects :mf_rosetinted: ) I've finished all my controlled assessments now yay :yay: And my English language GCSE :-)

This is the last one, on Friday. I will have to dramatically **** it up to bring down my mark, but I still hate it. This English course is stupid. There's just SO MUCH.

Edit: AHA I didn't know they censored c*ck. Lawl.

Some people just don't deserve to live and be happy. I want that boy dead for what he said to my boyfriend.

If people are forced to victimise others to make themselves feel bigger, they probably aren't at all happy anyway.

If people are forced to victimise others to make themselves feel bigger, they probably aren't at all happy anyway.

He wasn't exactly he just thought he would be cool by commenting on my boyfriends pic and ask "Where's maddie?" I want to comment on it,but I dunno what to say..I'm kinda pissed off by this.

He wasn't exactly he just thought he would be cool by commenting on my boyfriends pic and ask "Where's maddie?" I want to comment on it,but I dunno what to say..I'm kinda pissed off by this.

Have you spoken to Clint about this? Maybe it's better if he just tells this boy that he isn't happy with him making stupid comments and to keep out of anybody's business.

This is the last one, on Friday. I will have to dramatically **** it up to bring down my mark, but I still hate it. This English course is stupid. There's just SO MUCH.

Edit: AHA I didn't know they censored c*ck. Lawl.

Why you so clever :mf_rosetinted:

Just remembered I'm getting one of my marks back tomorrow D:

Anyhows, good luck ;]

Psh, it's not fair that my younger sister is taller and skinny than me :mf_rosetinted:

Have you spoken to Clint about this? Maybe it's better if he just tells this boy that he isn't happy with him making stupid comments and to keep out of anybody's business.

Yeah,cos he told me about it,I never knew anything about it since I hadn't been on facebook till now...he had actually posted something on my wall (the boy that is) last night,but I removed it.I actually hate the boy though cos he went and called my friend 'gay boy' and its like ugh.

Why you so clever :mf_rosetinted:

Just remembered I'm getting one of my marks back tomorrow D:

Anyhows, good luck ;]

Psh, it's not fair that my younger sister is taller and skinny than me :mf_rosetinted:

I'm not.

Oh good luck! :biggrin2: It'll be good. :biggrin2:

Being tall sucks.

Yeah,cos he told me about it,I never knew anything about it since I hadn't been on facebook till now...he had actually posted something on my wall (the boy that is) last night,but I removed it.I actually hate the boy though cos he went and called my friend 'gay boy' and its like ugh.

People suck.

Well just keep them in your life. No one else. :biggrin2:

Only those 'other' people tend to butt in with everything though...bleh who cares,f*ck them. Me and Clint are happy and he loves me and I love him.If people have a problem then well that's just touch they can go f*ck a beaver.:mf_rosetinted:

Only those 'other' people tend to butt in with everything though...bleh who cares,f*ck them. Me and Clint are happy and he loves me and I love him.If people have a problem then well that's just touch they can go f*ck a beaver.:mf_rosetinted:

Well said. :yay:

Ha that makes both of us...I hate studying geography there is just far too much to try and remember :sad:

Ya, and the coursework is just sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo stupid!

Also, the topics are soooooooooo boring, other than one section -_-

What exam board are you with?

Archived