Eurovision 2012

suzie

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am surprised by Switzerland not having made it. It was not that mainstream / pop, so that may well be the reason why. :dunno:

Maybe, but still they were my favorite...

To bad I couldn't vote :huh:

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: (Hungary and Denmark)

Exactly!!!! Well done and well deserved! :wink2:

I'm also happy for Jedwards...You know, I still kinda like them bouncy boys. :aah:

Can't believe so many dance songs made it. But hey, this is Eurovision, so I shouldn't be surprised.

Looking forwards to Thursday now. :wink2:

Nice to hear you all like Roman. I like him, too + his song. Don't think he'll do THAT well in the final thouh. Too many dancy/happier songs!

Edited by mariposa

I really hope for Loreen on Thursday! We haven't won in like 13 years and I really think this is a good song. Great song. I cried the first I heard it because I thought it was so beautiful.

For today's semi finale; YAY for Cyprus, Greece and Romania! :D

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: (Hungary and Denmark)

Congrats! I'm glad Hungary made it, it was one of my favorites. Denmark was not my personal favorite, but I expected to see it in the final too :thumb_yello:

Cyprus! :yay: I'll think they win the whole thing.

Hahah, Cyprus was a lot of fun!

Russia?! :eek:

what about Israel:tears:

I'm sorry about that, I had hopes for Israel too.

Exactly!!!! Well done and well deserved! :wink2:

I'm also happy for Jedwards...You know, I still kinda like them bouncy boys. :aah:

Me too... I didn't like their song as much as last time but they will definitely make the final more colorful :naughty:

I was not surprised Finland didn't make it, it was a typical and a bit boring entry. Not actually a bad song, but boring.

I didn't have time to listen to all the songs beforehand this year (or I kind of forgot), but it's always more fun if you know the songs, so I will try to check the second semifinal entries before Thursday.

Edited by tiibet

Um.. I'm actually kinda sad cause nether my country, or Israel or Switzerland didn't get in.. (liked their songs)

And I thought most of the songs that did get in were forgetable.. Just my opinion, but congrats!

And yay for Jedward, I like them!

I think she is still trying to walk having just waken up from her hibernation in the 70s :mf_rosetinted:

Yikes, the singing for latvia could be better... and is it just me or does she have trouble walking in those shoes? :fisch:

Damn, you guys are mean.. Okay, I'm just taking it personal cause it's my country. Carry on, nothing to see here.

I mean.. Srsly?? Albania to the final? Srsly??

And from the 1st semi final my favs are probably Ireland and Iceland. :original:

You'd be surprised how many people like it:D. I called my mom yesterday and she said it's her favourite too :shocked::shocked:

Damn, you guys are mean.. Okay, I'm just taking it personal cause it's my country. Carry on, nothing to see here.

I don't really see what's mean in what I said :dunno: The singing could have been better, fact. She had trouble walking in those shoes, fact.

Looking forward to tonight!

I really hope a fun, upbeat, summery type of song wins this year. Something like elena paparizou a few years back. So I'm glad all the happy, bouncy songs went through. :thumb_yello:

I don't really see what's mean in what I said :dunno: The singing could have been better, fact. She had trouble walking in those shoes, fact.

Looking forward to tonight!

I really hope a fun, upbeat, summery type of song wins this year. Something like elena paparizou a few years back. So I'm glad all the happy, bouncy songs went through. :thumb_yello:

I'm hoping a dark, mysterious and strong voice song wins because I want Sweden to win, haha. :aah:

Well, I wouldn't mind if Cyprus won because that's one of the best songs this year! :thumb_yello: