Eurovision 2012

suzie

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Sweden!!!! Well done! :thumb_yello: My personal favorites in the end were Estonia and Serbia, but not surprised about Sweden's winning at all. But, I genuinely thought Scandinavia was very strong... I can't believe Norway and Denmark didn't have any success :blink:

Congrats to Sweden!!!! Well done! :thumb_yello: My personal favorites in the end were Estonia and Serbia, but not surprised about Sweden's winning at all. But, I genuinely thought Scandinavia was very strong... I can't believe Norway and Denmark didn't have any success :blink:

Indeed i've heard many there liked Norway.. :blink:

I was chocked too, can't believe Norway finished second from last. At least I thought they would be in the middle, but we had Eric Saade last year so maybe Europe was tired of that kind of stuff, but still..Norway deserved better!

Here's the scorebord for the semifinals and the final, there you can see how all the 42 countries voted :wink2:

http://www.eurovision.tv/page/history/by-year/contest?event=1593#Scoreboard

This is the top 10 semifinal 1

Russia

Albania

Romania

Greece

Moldova

Ireland

Cyprus

Iceland

Denmark

Hungary