qwurtie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi! I'm fine, and you?

I'm bored out of my mind...whoa it's been a while since I last checked MFC:wub2:...

I missed everything about it:mikalove:

Quite well, but I have to get ready for school. :naughty: Happy Friday to all!!!! :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

I'm on school break till May:mikadas: :fisch:

I'm bored out of my mind...whoa it's been a while since I last checked MFC:wub2:...

I missed everything about it:mikalove:

I'm on school break till May:mikadas: :fisch:

May?! :eek: I'm totally jelous. I only have like 7 weeks left until summer break, so I think I will last. :naughty: Are you on like a spring break?

May?! :eek: I'm totally jelous. I only have like 7 weeks left until summer break, so I think I will last. :naughty: Are you on like a spring break?

yeah, kinda..spring and Easter break...and 'get-as-refreshed-as-you-can-until-finals' kind of break:aah:I'm supposed to study for my exams...:mikasweat:

yeah, kinda..spring and Easter break...and 'get-as-refreshed-as-you-can-until-finals' kind of break:aah:I'm supposed to study for my exams...:mikasweat:

Hahah I get it!:wink2: I think studying is the worst. I need to pick it up, because its a really good habit, but I can never focus long enough:blink:

Hahah I get it!:wink2: I think studying is the worst. I need to pick it up, because its a really good habit, but I can never focus long enough:blink:

yeah, tell me about it...:doh:

Today I wanted to study some maths but then I remembered that a figure skating competition was broadcasted live and I was like ":mikacool:let's see some spins:mikacool:"

• 2 weeks later...

BABY I MISSSEDDDD YOUUUUUUU *wraps arms around computer and hugs MFC* :mf_rosetinted: (Im not even on the computer :mf_rosetinted: )

Did they restore MFC to an earlier date?? Because I'm sure that was not the last post O.O but yay, its mine. I FEEL SO SPECIAL :mikacool:

WHAAT!?!? :shocked: I need that column, NOW!! (you can translate it in english for me right? :biggrin2:)

YES!! We get translated versions in no time, no worries :mikacool:

I'm so happy right now that I don't even care or worried about what people think of me.:original:

That's nice :pinkbow: