Say Something Random [Part 14!!] dododooo

qwurtie

I totally believe that too! ;)

Last week I had such a strange dream, but many things that had happened appeared in my dream.. exept for one thing, I still don't get.. haha

But also a person you think about a lot, or you are with comes in your dream.. dreams are so interesting to think about when you've had one.. They always have a message in them.. well, almost always, cause my dreams about Mika are a bit meaningless and unreal haha!

Yeah some dreams like about Mika maybe meaningless, but it shows you think about him a lot I guess. I used to have a lot dreams about him a few years back :aah:

But some dreams can be scary if they are 100% exact and even the location if you had yet to be there until after the dream and even know of it's existence!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've just had my last physics lesson ever( probably) and I'm really sad! I actually cried a little bit :(

Are you in year 11 too? Oooooh. I finish next Friday :mikadas:

*awkward if you're not*

Just came back from another 16th birthday party and it was so much better than the last one :aah:

But I feel so fat because it was 'all you can eat' and I ate all I could :mikacool:

I can't sleep. :tears: just saw king Charles. He was amazing. Not one sing i didnt love. I felt really ill during school today and came home. I nearly wasn't going to go, but I thought I'd regret it. When i wad there, the music made me forget how ill I was and I had a BLAST.

Then after he was meeting fans, and I was last. I went up to him with my present for him (five lollipops in a vision express bag) and it had written on it,' Dear King Charles, may your life be forever sweet. Love from Eloise.'

He tried pronouncing my name but I had to help him. Then he said thankyou alot and you're so sweet xD then he pretty much grabbed/hugged me and picked me off tge floor and span me a bit ... :shocked: it was like a god damn dream. THEN I asked him to sign my notebook, he said sure but he wrote a full message saying; 'Dear Eloise, thankyou so much for this lovely present. Ever Yours, King Charles'

:shocked::tears:

I then asked for a photo and he said sure. My friend tried to take the picture but the camera wouldn't work, so we were stood there for ages with his hand on my side and he said ,'oh its ok, I could hug for eternity' :shocked:

Then we left. But it was perfect. Amazing. Like a dream.

I'm in bed now, and i can't sleep. I'm on my phone so sorry for mistakes.