Say Something Random [Part 14!!] dododooo

qwurtie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Talk to me.Might aswell. I am a friend after all.

I know, but I find it so hard to tell people 'stuff'. Just some stuff >,< Not because I dont trust you guys or whatever...idk .-.

I know, but I find it so hard to tell people 'stuff'. Just some stuff >,< Not because I dont trust you guys or whatever...idk .-.

If it's personal stuff then yeah I would understand. As there is even some personal things I can't even say about to my bf.

I'm sorry to say but your friend is just stupid and probably just wanted to get to you. For me I have to put up with Madonna fans saying Gaga has copied her which isn't true.

That's not true!!! Madonna is nothing like Lady Gaga. I think they look similar an both produce pop music, but that's were I draw the line.

lol are you sure she wasnt just saying it to tease you? everyone does that to me, and it annoys me :naughty:

Nope. She as 100% serious, and that's what bugged me.

:shocked::shocked::shocked:

Oh my god.

It's true. Most shocking thing I've heard all day.

WUT :o Gosh he doesn't seem like. He's like my dad's age :shocked:

Aha I know that's why I was so shocked about it when I found it.:teehee:

Oh guys you are welcome.:mf_rosetinted:

That's not true!!! Madonna is nothing like Lady Gaga. I think they look similar an both produce pop music, but that's were I draw the line.

Nope. She as 100% serious, and that's what bugged me.

Well of course Madonna and Gaga fans don't get on either do they themselves. Apparently Graham Norton asked Madonna about Lady Gaga and someone shouted out "Lady Who?" and she just laughed.Ugh and people look up to her? ew.

Yes! ME TOO! Whenever it's a picture of his mother I'm always scanning the background for a man who could POSSIBLY be his father, but I haven't seen any.:dunno: I could have sworn I have seen him 1 time, but i don't know where or when? In a video I think. When Mika has a show in Lebanon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs8YC_pEWd0 (At 1:14) :thumb_yello:

Does anyone have the full sized picture that's the default on MikaSoundsBlog on youtube? You know the picture where he's holding the chicken? :aah:

omg, I didn't see it before!! That should be ChickenFM's official picture :mf_rosetinted:

Archived