Say Something Random [Part 14!!] dododooo

qwurtie

om gosh i would love a garden tea party! :clap:

i keep trying to arrange one but no one seems interested...prolly cos i tell them they have to dress in long flowing skirts/dresses...:aah::teehee:

:lmfao:

I would go! Invite me! :aah:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok, im bored, like :mf_rosetinted:

going to look for food

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

bye!:bye:

btw that cat is a human trapped in a cat's body!:aah:

I keep telling you, it really was an accident! :roftl:

Yes. That's exactly what happened. In fact, that gif isn't just some random man, it's me at the bar. I know, I know: my 'stache is quite impressive. :mf_rosetinted:

Sorry Nasty but :floor: !

I got drunk for the first time when I was almost 17. :teehee: Good times.

Can't wait to see it! :excite:

uh huh uh huh....yes ok....:teehee:

om gosh i would love a garden tea party! :clap:

i keep trying to arrange one but no one seems interested...prolly cos i tell them they have to dress in long flowing skirts/dresses...:aah::teehee:

I'll come to your garden tea party! :boing:Only if I can throw some vodka on that tea though.

Just noticed the tag! :floor:

:lmfao:

I would go! Invite me! :aah:

sure you are cordially invited. please wear a long flowing skirt/dress...to be followed with a fairy treasure hunt....:teehee:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0nfRLK86QbMrOCJoVj6uuVOvoOr579VJNpQ5Nuu0jChtSPrZp

Edit: you're invited too Eli!

yay i got 2 atendees!:clap::aah:

sure you are cordially invited. please wear a long flowing skirt/dress...to be followed with a fairy treasure hunt....:teehee:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0nfRLK86QbMrOCJoVj6uuVOvoOr579VJNpQ5Nuu0jChtSPrZp

Edit: you're invited too Eli!

yay i got 2 atendees!:clap::aah:

I'll be waiting for this to happen! :fangurl:

OMG Holly's left us. I'm so sad right now. :tears: It's weird how quickly you get attached to people you've never even met in person.

I seriously love how this guy laughs at random things :aah:

[YOUTUBE]ggB33d0BLcY[/YOUTUBE]

i just watched the first part but his laugh is infectious! :lmfao: and wth happened with that ?deer...:teehee:

I'll be waiting for this to happen! :fangurl:

OMG Holly's left us. I'm so sad right now. :tears:It's weird how quickly you get attached to people you've never even met in person.

i'm in disbelief - i'm thinking she'll reconsider....:tears:

so true...

i just watched the first part but his laugh is infectious! :lmfao: and wth happened with that ?deer...:teehee:

:teehee: I can't help along with him xD um...I don't know,it was just left where he found it and he carries on to some other part and rides a horse :aah:

:teehee: I can't help along with him xD um...I don't know,it was just left where he found it and he carries on to some other part and rides a horse :aah:

no i meant that it was just walking then suddenly it walks on air and goes up a level!!:roftl:

Pins and needles you say? Give me a few and I'll stick them to my face! I'm getting pierced in a couple weeks! :dance_man:

I can't tell if you know what I mean. Not actual pins or needles. :aah:

You're piercing your whole face? :shocked::mf_rosetinted:

Darn, I got all excited for nothing. :teehee: What was it you meant?

Yes. It's either that or my left tragus. I haven't decided yet. :mf_rosetinted:

It excites me that I can explain this to you. :naughty:

That feeling you get when you sit on or keep a body part still for too long, and it goes all painfully-tingly when you move it. :aah: It's just a British phrase, then? :teehee:

Tough one. I'd give it some more time to consider. The tragus is appealing...

It excites me that I can explain this to you. :naughty:

That feeling you get when you sit on or keep a body part still for too long, and it goes all painfully-tingly when you move it. :aah: It's just a British phrase, then? :teehee:

Tough one. I'd give it some more time to consider. The tragus is appealing...

OH YES! I love when that happens! :teehee: I've heard that phrase a hundred times before, I don't know why I didn't assocciate it with its actual meaning. All I kept thinking was piercings and Blur's Song2. :doh:

I know. But so is looking like a pin cushion. I'm having such a hard time deciding. :dunno:

LET'S HAVE A PARTY! Anyone else watching the Mika thingy on BBC today? :biggrin2:

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!

And... If there's anyone who can't watch it online or whatever, you can skype call me and watch it on my TV! :teehee:

OH YES! I love when that happens! :teehee: I've heard that phrase a hundred times before, I don't know why I didn't assocciate it with its actual meaning. All I kept thinking was piercings and Blur's Song2. :doh:

I know. But so is looking like a pin cushion. I'm having such a hard time deciding. :dunno:

And sometimes you can't help but let out a very dodgy sounding cry of pain/surprise/joy. :mf_rosetinted:Are we still talking about pins and needles? :mf_rosetinted:

Imagine the things you could do with a pin-cushion face. *sighs*