• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

o yea betty white rocks!

take a look at the skit here:

http://www.iviewtube.com/v/149620/betty-white-on-snl-the-delicious-dish-muffin-skit

takes a very dirty mind...:teehee:

ahmmm white wine.....

I got to see a minute of it before it froze completely. :sneaky2: I'll have to try again later...

You have made the right choice, congratulations! :naughty:

ahaha :teehee: just have to wait a little longer,the batteries are completely dead so will take a bit to charge. Just ignore my fringe though,I don't really like it.I'm used to having a heavy fringe,it isn't so much now.

Cool beans! :thumb_yello:

It's been a year since 127 hours came out :shocked: I love that movie!

Only a year? I thought it came out in 2010. :roftl: It's a good film nonetheless. James Franco is :drool: now that he's aged a bit.

o these are wafers....:teehee:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCPNKyKO4I3--iZgmpdN6zH7uuuqlz2RBOSw5aD--rmXnETfA-EA

Oh right! They're too sugary and sweet for my taste. :puke: I'll just stick to the Shweddy Balls. :naughty:

I got to see a minute of it before it froze completely. :sneaky2: I'll have to try again later...

You have made the right choice, congratulations! :naughty;

Oh right! They're too sugary and sweet for my taste. :puke: I'll just stick to the Shweddy Balls. :naughty:

yea!!!:punk: i can go on to extol the virtues of white wine but i won't :teehee:

darn i hope u get to see it :aah:

might have to cancel our crying party - i found a link that works :boing:

http://livetvcafe.net/video/SRYB965N9UH6/BBC-Two

I need the loo, yet, I can't be bothered to go... Hmm... Dilema.

how one gets a bladder infection....:fisch:

yea!!!:punk: i can go on to extol the virtues of white wine but i won't :teehee:

Really? :shocked: Oh ok. I won't get yet, but I'll go early than I would have :naughty:

I'll never be able to get ton enjoy the virtues of red wine, only a sip of it will give me a headache. :aah:

You can get a bladder infection from that? :shocked: Anything related to that is so scary (and painful).

:roftl:

I've never seen it! But I looove Andrew Lloyd Webber's music :wub2:

i've never seen the actual play - though i did listen to a recording of it...then i saw the movie with emily rossum - it was awesome!

I'll never be able to get ton enjoy the virtues of red wine, only a sip of it will give me a headache. :aah:

You can get a bladder infection from that? :shocked: Anything related to that is so scary (and painful).

me too!! i know it's healthier but it just makes me sleepy, gives me a headache and i wake up feeling like :puke:

white is :das:

holding in your pee too long and consistently can give u infections...:teehee: talk about pain!:aah:

me too!! i know it's healthier but it just makes me sleepy, gives me a headache and i wake up feeling like :puke:

white is :das:

Cheers to that love! :das::cheers: After our garden tea party can we have a totally sophisticated and innocent wine tasting too? :pinkbow:

holding in your pee too long and consistently can give u infections...:teehee: talk about pain!:aah:

Eww. :boxed: Weezey, go to the toilet already!

Here you go guys...

DSCF7235.jpg

it looks good but i can't see it well enough - give us more! :aah:

Cheers to that love! :das::cheers: After our garden tea party can we have a totally sophisticated and innocent wine tasting too? :pinkbow:

Eww. :boxed: Weezey, go to the toilet already!

yup i'll bring out my 1776 riesling...:naughty:

Emma your hair looks so cute! I love it! :teehee:

Have a good run! :thumb_yello:

Thanks but I'll show you a better pic...that wasn't all that good :aah:

i'm baaaaccckkkk....:devil:

omg i wanna cry - i'm so fat :tears: my thighs rubbing together gave me a friction burn...:shocked::roftl::crybaby:

still waiting on the other pic emma :naughty:

omg i wanna cry - i'm so fat :tears: my thighs rubbing together gave me a friction burn...:shocked::roftl::crybaby:

still waiting on the other pic emma :naughty:

OMG I had that on the running machine the other day, sweating doesn't help the pain. :mf_rosetinted:

:

noooo dont say that :sad::huglove:

Emma, nice hair....I thought you were going blue? Or am I just imagining you saying that? :aah:

noooo dont say that :sad::huglove:

Emma, nice hair....I thought you were going blue? Or am I just imagining you saying that? :aah:

yes..it was blue..even says blue on the bottle...but it turned out green,due to probably the girl not putting enough dye on my hair since I have thick hair and it probably needs quite a bit of dye...so am re doing it tomorrow,so it should look like what I wanted it to look.But at least I still have colour in my hair.:mf_rosetinted: