Just watched 3x3 yesterday evening. I don't kow if I was in a Sherlock mood or what, but I enjoyed it so much that I had to stop it every few minutes to fangirl...every twist and every witty sentence were just too good to keep watching without a break to rewatch the scene.

I really hope we won't have to wait too much, three episodes can't be enough!

Well, the point is we can`t rely even on Moffat and Gatiss )

But well, in some interview Benedict joked, that it was him who provoked the Season 4 :teehee: So I know that there WILL be the next season, and it is the most important for me. The hardest was to wait in the beginning, and when they started to film I just enjoyed the fan materials and waited patiently, knowing that it is so good when everything is ahead!

Nice one, Julia...

...and yes, ALWAYS drawing [ben] while waiting for a new season...

picture.php?albumid=1058&pictureid=11414

Great one, Nicola! ( Thank you. I was waiting for your picture, to be honest. I like your technique )

Will you take part in a new Doodle competition Mika Team announced on Facebook?

Great one, Nicola! ( Thank you. I was waiting for your picture, to be honest. I like your technique )

Thanks, I'm still working on this new technique, new medium, new paper, and to be honest, I never really liked drawing people before, so new subjects...

Will you take part in a new Doodle competition Mika Team announced on Facebook?

I'm not sure, I have so much going on right now. I might do a few. I like doing them, and I like when other people like them too. We'll, see...

Edited by Nicóla Ronaa

A new fanvid, deserves to be watched.

[YOUTUBE]x4v6sqoZp0g[/YOUTUBE]

I've been watching fanvids as well too :teehee:

[YOUTUBE]LvE_aO0iphA[/YOUTUBE]

Here's one for the series 4 promo, well made by a fan, it's almost as if it's real :shocked: *Don't watch if you don't want to see spoilers*

For the other ones, it's awesome :wub2:

Welcome. welcome....to the DARKSIDE!

You're going to know hiatus now...it might be 2 years until series 4.

I know...not sure i'm ready. Thank goodness tho, i have lots of other tv shows to watch !

Did any of you guys play " Sherlock : the network" on iphone ? ( i don't know if it exists for android too or not )

Could someone explain me what is hiatus? I looked at the dictionary, it says it is something like gap. But in Sherlock context - what does it mean?:aah::aah:

Could someone explain me what is hiatus? I looked at the dictionary, it says it is something like gap. But in Sherlock context - what does it mean?:aah::aah:

That's basically what it is, it's the time when a tv show doesn't air.. it usually lasts a few weeks or months, the longest being the summer hiatus when all tv shows end and you have to wait for september to get new seasons. It's different with Sherlock because they have the longest hiatus ever ( not counting DW of course ) who can last several years.

I know...not sure i'm ready. Thank goodness tho, i have lots of other tv shows to watch !

Did any of you guys play " Sherlock : the network" on iphone ? ( i don't know if it exists for android too or not )

I (sadly) finished it yesterday, really enjoyed it. Loved the little character films and recordings! :naughty:

Didn't they say that there would be something out by next Christmas? (not trying to create any rumours or anything, I just read something like that...)

I want to buy it on app store but wonder what it is actually... It looks like a game to me... is it fun? Should I buy? Or that's just something that the cast decided to put to make us shut up about the hiatus :aah: ?

Didn't they say that there would be something out by next Christmas? (not trying to create any rumours or anything, I just read something like that...)

I want to buy it on app store but wonder what it is actually... It looks like a game to me... is it fun? Should I buy? Or that's just something that the cast decided to put to make us shut up about the hiatus :aah: ?

I read that on tumblr too, not sure if it's true or not. I think it's the BBC who asked them to do a Christmas special or idk ?

It's a game, yes. And it's really really good, the graphics and videos are awesome. You become a part of the team, basically, working alongside with the characters. And the actors recorded little videos and voice messages for it, so it's like a mini episode by itself, i'd say.

That's basically what it is, it's the time when a tv show doesn't air.. it usually lasts a few weeks or months, the longest being the summer hiatus when all tv shows end and you have to wait for september to get new seasons. It's different with Sherlock because they have the longest hiatus ever ( not counting DW of course ) who can last several years.

Ah, thank you! Usually I watch Series just downloading all the ready seasons (like I did with Glee or House), so I had no experience in this :teehee:

• 4 weeks later...