I can't even wait to see it skjdksjdksjd. I love fandom music videos and such. :teehee:Faking my own suicide' date=' because I know you love me, you just haven't realized. I'm faking my own suicide. They'll hold a double funeral because a part of you will die along with me. [/color'] :fisch::mf_rosetinted:

Asdfsaf that's just perfect :wub2: I know the wub smiley is wrong :mf_rosetinted: xD

• 1 month later...

I'm so sad that my doodle is not in the gallery :tears: It is not a masterpiece, I was in a hurry and did it in 5-8 minutes, but anyway... I like the idea that Heroes is about John, when he came from Afghanistan and was chased by the war.

0_9e83e_3c0ca29d_XL

And even more:

"Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them."

I'm so sad that my doodle is not in the gallery :tears: It is not a masterpiece, I was in a hurry and did it in 5-8 minutes, but anyway... I like the idea that Heroes is about John, when he came from Afghanistan and was chased by the war.

0_9e83e_3c0ca29d_XL

And even more:

"Don't make people into heroes John. Heroes don't exist and if they did I wouldn't be one of them."

Why didn't I think of that, it's brilliant :thumb_yello:

from now one I'm only making Sherlock "doodles" :naughty:

I LOVE SHERLOCK! i can't beleive i haven't seen this thread before! Benedict Cumberbatch is a gorgeous man :wub2: Martin Freeman is a perfect Watson too!

There is a Benedict thread too :das: But I agree Sherlock is just like the perfect tv-series, perfect actors, perfect writers and perfect chemistry between the actors. :wub2:

I LOVE SHERLOCK! i can't beleive i haven't seen this thread before! Benedict Cumberbatch is a gorgeous man :wub2: Martin Freeman is a perfect Watson too!

Glad to see you here! Sit and take your tea! ;)

That is awesome! that should have been in the gallery! it reallydoes fit in with the song too!

Thank you.... I feel so sad that they ignored it...

Well, maybe they are just jealous :fisch: that the pic is not about Da Boy :nauhty:

Why didn't I think of that, it's brilliant :thumb_yello:

from now one I'm only making Sherlock "doodles" :naughty:

There is a Benedict thread too :das: But I agree Sherlock is just like the perfect tv-series, perfect actors, perfect writers and perfect chemistry between the actors. :wub2:

:thumb_yello:

:huglove:

Glad to see you here! Sit and take your tea! ;)

Thank you.... I feel so sad that they ignored it...

Well, maybe they are just jealous :fisch: that the pic is not about Da Boy :nauhty:

:thumb_yello:

:huglove:

Wait, they didn't put it in the gallery, why? :shocked:

It is! That song is one of my Johnlock anthems :mf_rosetinted:Don't worry' date=' I know what you meant by it :mikacool: xDDD[/color']

I understand why it just fit so perfectly. Good, even if I guess you would :aah:

Wait, they didn't put it in the gallery, why? :shocked:

[/color]

Uhu... actually, I've noticed one strange thing: the number of Heroes doodles is twice less than other ones. I suggest to fire the whole Facebook-Mikateam, they drink too much :sneaky2: A lot of complaints about not finding people's doodles there!

Well, look what I found. Maybe you had seen it.

[YOUTUBE]jQN2NOt9a_I[/YOUTUBE]

It's amazing how the video fits words! Such a witty moments, such subtleties are matched - brilliant!

Uhu... actually, I've noticed one strange thing: the number of Heroes doodles is twice less than other ones. I suggest to fire the whole Facebook-Mikateam, they drink too much :sneaky2: A lot of complaints about not finding people's doodles there!

Well, look what I found. Maybe you had seen it.

[YOUTUBE]jQN2NOt9a_I[/YOUTUBE]

It's amazing how the video fits words! Such a witty moments, such subtleties are matched - brilliant!

Yeah noticed that too, just thought since Heroes isn't that famous less people participated. But now since you're not there and other people can't fin theirs it sounds really strange :blink: But it doesn't surprise me at all -.-

No haven't seen it, but it's absolutely brilliant. Love it :wub2:

Exactly and the editing is just fenomenal!

Yeah noticed that too, just thought since Heroes isn't that famous less people participated. But now since you're not there and other people can't fin theirs it sounds really strange :blink: But it doesn't surprise me at all -.-

No haven't seen it, but it's absolutely brilliant. Love it :wub2:

Exactly and the editing is just fenomenal!

Anyway, even if they didn't posted my pic, there is s good consequence in it - I was angry with all Mikateam and, instead of reading MFC, yesterday I went to watch a lot of fan vids of Sherlock, and fell totally in love again :wub2:

Anyway, even if they didn't posted my pic, there is s good consequence in it - I was angry with all Mikateam and, instead of reading MFC, yesterday I went to watch a lot of fan vids of Sherlock, and fell totally in love again :wub2:

haha that's awesome! :aah: they are both just SO GOOD!!!

Still, they should have posted it :sneaky2: Well at least something positive happened :teehee: Love this Sherlock vid :tears::wub2:

[YOUTUBE]uibdYpb3TV0[/YOUTUBE]

I don`t often visit this thread but I`m glad we don`t forget it))

I`ve never stopped lovin` Sherlock...

This time is the time of missing him. A year ago I watched 2-nd season. Stunning, amazing ( as Mika would say), intelligent and brilliant was Sherlock and the story itself.

And BTW I`ve always wondered if the series could ever attract Mika?

Still there`s no answer...

Still, they should have posted it :sneaky2: Well at least something positive happened :teehee: Love this Sherlock vid :tears::wub2:

[YOUTUBE]uibdYpb3TV0[/YOUTUBE]

Thank you. I miss Sherlock now. :mikacool:

*starting to sing "everythign is gonna be OK" XD HUHU*

I don`t often visit this thread but I`m glad we don`t forget it))

I`ve never stopped lovin` Sherlock...

This time is the time of missing him. A year ago I watched 2-nd season. Stunning, amazing ( as Mika would say), intelligent and brilliant was Sherlock and the story itself.

And BTW I`ve always wondered if the series could ever attract Mika?

Still there`s no answer...

I tried to ask him several times on Twitter (when he was chatty), but no result.

And I was wondering - when Mika and Benedict where together on the same party in London this summer - did they met and talk? Or just never paid attention to each other?