I would like to say Sherlock is bloody awesome ... watched it from the beginning and so enjoying Season 3 ... don't want it to end though ... at all :(

There ere rumors that the S4 will be started ( to shoot) very soon.

I finished season 1 of Sherlock for the first time yesterday!

I like it and am looking forward to seeing season 2, but i didn't looooooove it.

You will love it after Reichenbach. No-one can resist it. And you will get post-Reichenbach syndrom, which is very hard to bear (I tell you!). So, you still have a choice to escape the tears and pain, and stop watching :mf_rosetinted:

You will love it after Reichenbach. No-one can resist it. And you will get post-Reichenbach syndrom, which is very hard to bear (I tell you!). So, you still have a choice to escape the tears and pain, and stop watching :mf_rosetinted:

There's no chance for the rest of us so choose wisely! :aah:

:naughty:

This series has been outstanding, and the finale was awesome, with the twist at the end.

Looking forward to series 4 now :blush-anim-cl:

:thumb_yello: I agree. The jaw-dropping, awesome, unpredictable finale!

I think it`s the best series of our time, for the viewers using their brains.

(Moriarty is dead. That final "resurrection" was a trick to get Sherlock back to London).

I finished season 1 of Sherlock for the first time yesterday!

I like it and am looking forward to seeing season 2, but i didn't looooooove it.

First season in my opinion isn't the best. Especially the second episode :teehee: but the third episode is awesome! Season two is REALLY better than the first one. And season three is cool too! Continue it's worth it :thumb_yello:

There ere rumors that the S4 will be started ( to shoot) very soon.

ERMAGERD!! I pray to God that it is! God I'm in love with the show :wub2: Benedict is irresistible :swoon:

By the way, the picture above does look kind of Mikaish :naughty:

Plus, this week's episode was EPIC! I had a heart attack at the end, gosh it is seriously by far my fav show!

First season in my opinion isn't the best. Especially the second episode :teehee: but the third episode is awesome! Season two is REALLY better than the first one. And season three is cool too! Continue it's worth it :thumb_yello:

ERMAGERD!! I pray to God that it is! God I'm in love with the show :wub2: Benedict is irresistible :swoon:

By the way, the picture above does look kind of Mikaish :naughty:

Plus, this week's episode was EPIC! I had a heart attack at the end, gosh it is seriously by far my fav show!

I've always liked the show since the beginning but agree it's got stronger as it's gone on ... definitely stick with it ... :thumb_yello:

Just watched 3x3 yesterday evening. I don't kow if I was in a Sherlock mood or what, but I enjoyed it so much that I had to stop it every few minutes to fangirl...every twist and every witty sentence were just too good to keep watching without a break to rewatch the scene.

I really hope we won't have to wait too much, three episodes can't be enough!