• 1 month later...
Being a child, I was reading Holmes like hundreds of times, and we kids played that we investigate "crimes" in the school :roftl:

And here we have USSR series about Holmes, I admired it in my childhood too.

Second season is awesome (1 and 3 part)!

Damn, I was thinking about it :aah: They have only curlz in common, but there is something... intangible that makes them alike. And I have no idea what.

So do I! I have read the book for many times. And the third season is going to come out, is it?

• 4 weeks later...
It's over :tears:

But it also means season 3 will air soon :excite:

I only hope that I will be greater, because the continuations tend to be not that good. But, as far as I saw, Ben looks the same young even after all those other roles. I read all the latest news in Russian fan club of Sherlock, and saw all the pics from fans who saw the shootings.

I only hope that I will be greater, because the continuations tend to be not that good. But, as far as I saw, Ben looks the same young even after all those other roles. I read all the latest news in Russian fan club of Sherlock, and saw all the pics from fans who saw the shootings.

Well I'm not sure it's going to be greater. But from what I've seen (like 30 seconds) it's going to be good! ITs been 2 years, I mean they can show 90 minutes of john shaving his mustach and fans would still be crazy.

In my opinion it doesn't have to be greater, it can be worse. I will love it no matter what, because I love Benedict as Sherlock and Martin as John and they make the show with so much love, it's hard not to like it. But I guess we'll find out in 2014? :teehee:

JOHN AND A MOUSTACHE? :blink:

oh yay I didn't really believe people on facebook posting the trailer (they didnt go like dvgkhskhbhdihbhsgbhkd omg as they usually do so i figured it was sth else and didn't watch it)

BUT AHHH IM EXCITED :aah:

do you have any idea how i could watch it from germany soon after it comes out without paying anything? Like a livestream or online tv..

I mean I could wait for the dvd to come out but.. .. :mf_rosetinted: and torrent's not really my thing :aah:

btw hello! I've never been to this thread before :teehee:

oh yay I didn't really believe people on facebook posting the trailer (they didnt go like dvgkhskhbhdihbhsgbhkd omg as they usually do so i figured it was sth else and didn't watch it)

do you have any idea how i could watch it from germany soon after it comes out without paying anything? Like a livestream or online tv..

I mean I could wait for the dvd to come out but.. .. :mf_rosetinted: and torrent's not really my thing :aah:

Oh there are possibilities, but I don't think we should talk about it openly.:fisch:

Well there are lots of stuff you've missed :naughty: SPOILER: Moriarty and Mycroft laughing together :fisch:

There are two trailers now. In one they actually talk :aah: All I can say is that it made tumblr go nuts, my whole dash was the consisted of differnet versions of the same picture :roftl:

Don't worry there are always livestreams, and you can watch it on bbc afterwards (you just have to pretend you're from the uk) :naughty:

It's over :tears:

But it also means season 3 will air soon :excite:

One of the rumours is that the third season is going to air in January! There's no confirmation yet, but that made me hopeful anyways! :D

Hello to you all, by the way! I was just wondering if there was a Sherlock thread here and I came across this :P

Well I'm not sure it's going to be greater. But from what I've seen (like 30 seconds) it's going to be good! ITs been 2 years, I mean they can show 90 minutes of john shaving his mustach and fans would still be crazy.

In my opinion it doesn't have to be greater, it can be worse. I will love it no matter what, because I love Benedict as Sherlock and Martin as John and they make the show with so much love, it's hard not to like it. But I guess we'll find out in 2014? :teehee:

It will be out Mikasoon :mf_rosetinted:

Whay all the things I like demand so much waiting? :aah:

Hello and welcome!

Of course I have no idea, because we in Ukraine are not against torrents :fisch::fisch::fisch:

Well there are lots of stuff you've missed :naughty: SPOILER: Moriarty and Mycroft laughing together :fisch:

There are two trailers now. In one they actually talk :aah: All I can say is that it made tumblr go nuts, my whole dash was the consisted of differnet versions of the same picture :roftl:

Don't worry there are always livestreams, and you can watch it on bbc afterwards (you just have to pretend you're from the uk) :naughty:

Have you heard the phrase of Sherlock about "against the world" in the trailer of the all of BBC series? His voice sounds so different from all the other people's, so immense, so gorgeous! :bow:

One of the rumours is that the third season is going to air in January! There's no confirmation yet, but that made me hopeful anyways! :D

Hello to you all, by the way! I was just wondering if there was a Sherlock thread here and I came across this :P

Hello :bye:

I've heard it too, but can't say that I can't wait that much. The warm thought that everything is still ahead is even better, than the bitter feeling of the end after watching the whole 3 episodes, and than waiting again (if there will be 4 season at all).

So, I'm tasting mischievously the waiting :thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...