I'm not sure if it was because of seeing that picture late last night ... but I had a dream about Benedict ... very weird as I've never dreamt about him before :teehee:

I had more dreams about Benedict than about Mika, sadly...

One time I dreamed that he is my teacher, and I am bored at classes and started to draw him. Suddenly he comes to me, looks at the drawing and smiles... and this smile had such an immense kindness!!!

And you?

I had more dreams about Benedict than about Mika, sadly...

One time I dreamed that he is my teacher, and I am bored at classes and started to draw him. Suddenly he comes to me, looks at the drawing and smiles... and this smile had such an immense kindness!!!

And you?

You want me to tell you my dream ... :teehee:

Well we were obviously dating and were out in London somewhere ... I remember walking with our arms about each other ... and then there was a commotion and this man was falling down these stairs near where we were standing ... he was pretty badly hurt when he got to the bottom ... and Benedict rushed over to help him ... I was trying to phone for an ambulance .... and then I woke up ... I don't remember if I dreamt more than that - that's all I remember now ... thing is ... I love Sherlock and I think he's a fantastic actor ... but I don't fancy him ... or I didn't think I did :doh: Which is why it's even stranger that I dreamt we were together ... :naughty:

You want me to tell you my dream ... :teehee:

Well we were obviously dating and were out in London somewhere ... I remember walking with our arms about each other ... and then there was a commotion and this man was falling down these stairs near where we were standing ... he was pretty badly hurt when he got to the bottom ... and Benedict rushed over to help him ... I was trying to phone for an ambulance .... and then I woke up ... I don't remember if I dreamt more than that - that's all I remember now ... thing is ... I love Sherlock and I think he's a fantastic actor ... but I don't fancy him ... or I didn't think I did :doh: Which is why it's even stranger that I dreamt we were together ... :naughty:

I like such dreams. Strange and peculiar.

Well, sometimes we understand that we fancy someone only after a dream :aah:

I like such dreams. Strange and peculiar.

Well, sometimes we understand that we fancy someone only after a dream :aah:

Nooooooooooooooooo ... I can't fancy Benedict Cumberbatch ... I already love Chris Hemsworth and David Giuntoli (He's the lead in the series Grimm) ... I don't have time for a third obsession :lmfao:

Nooooooooooooooooo ... I can't fancy Benedict Cumberbatch ... I already love Chris Hemsworth and David Giuntoli (He's the lead in the series Grimm) ... I don't have time for a third obsession :lmfao:

:teehee: And I have only Mika :thumb_yello: So, I can have a right for some mischief :das:

So you are free even more :naughty:

Yeah I am :teehee: I'm only still here for the friends I made and have here ... he needs to get his arse in gear and do stuff in the UK again as I'm so not interested at the moment :aah:

• 3 months later...
Oh, it is very lovely! I gave my heart a break, so now it was great to be back to Sherlock!

Haha thank you! The quality is pretty bad though :huh: finallåt bought the Thord season so I'll have a rewatch as soon as I have time.

Hey, your video is cool Annu :wub2: Thanks!

Apparently there will be a Christmas special... In 2015 :mf_rosetinted:

Hanna :wink2: Thank you so much :blush-anim-cl:

Well it's confirmed. Ther will be an extra episode in the fourth season and they Will start filmning it. In januari and the fourth season Will be out in 2015 :boing::aah:

• 3 months later...
Maybe I have too much imagination, but Mika reminds me of Sherlock here:

10593208_774481209257138_7345323222203531947_n.jpg?oh=837c19a7fcdda26f28814e37d40627d8&oe=54B8B4C3&__gda__=1421857862_c8d800ed8ce7acba92e3f3f3c3317ac5

6PMlxCc_MDs.jpg

At least, the same emotions, the same dangerous.

No I see it! They are also both tall with dark curls! :blush-anim-cl: omg I love Sherlock BBC like I have a poster... :aah:

I always really loved Sherlock Holmes books but this series was just an excellent tribute to them!!! :huglove:

Shame we have to wait till Christmas 2015 for a new series but nm :wub2: like Mika's albums they are worth the wait! :wink2:

No I see it! They are also both tall with dark curls! :blush-anim-cl: omg I love Sherlock BBC like I have a poster... :aah:

I always really loved Sherlock Holmes books but this series was just an excellent tribute to them!!! :huglove:

Shame we have to wait till Christmas 2015 for a new series but nm :wub2: like Mika's albums they are worth the wait! :wink2:

Ha, yes, I belong to 2 most ever-waiting fandoms :naughty:

• 2 months later...