• 3 weeks later...

<3 God damn what a programme XD!!! That was really something, I loved how it was so like the first episode but then was connected with the last episode and it was in olden times and just woooow I LOVED IT XD!!! <3

Exactly!! Just wow! And it was so related to the original book I think. Only thing that bothered me was that Benedict didnt have his curls!! (Well yes, some scenes he had) but he was looking good ;)

Exactly!! Just wow! And it was so related to the original book I think. Only thing that bothered me was that Benedict didnt have his curls!! (Well yes, some scenes he had) but he was looking good ;)

I don't know, but I must say that... this is my kind of Sherlock Holmes.  :wub:

Same!

And before I was wondering how they were gonna connect this victorian times Sherlock to the modern one...

I just enjoyed it!  :thumb_yello:

Moriarty.... I have no words..... well maybe one...... Perfect

I just realized that I watched 2 hours of Sherlock that explained nothing at all :D it was great though!

When Sherlock (do we need to start calling him Holmes now?  :naughty:) said "How could he survive?" in the morgue, I had strange feelings that Moffat and Gatiss would torture us in this episode.  :bonk:

Oops, I have to stop now because I don't want to spoil anything.  :stifle:

• Like 1

I just realized that I watched 2 hours of Sherlock that explained nothing at all :D it was great though!

Ahahaha, such a good point XD

Was a teency weency bit confused but I think what I learnt/my conclusion was that Sherlock has overcome his weakness (Moriarty) and so, going on to defeat him in season 4 ep 1 once and for all, he will be able to do it to the upmost of his ability with ZERO hold backs?! This sound bout right y'all XD???

Whatever Im supposed to think, IM SO EXCITED for series 4, er ma gersh XD!!!

Ps Fat Mycroft *major mind f***

Pss Moriarty is baaaaaae EEK #guiltypleasure *hides face behind hand* XD

I don't know, but I must say that... this is my kind of Sherlock Holmes.  :wub:

When Sherlock (do we need to start calling him Holmes now?  :naughty:) said "How could he survive?" in the morgue, I had strange feelings that Moffat and Gatiss would torture us in this episode.  :bonk:

Oops, I have to stop now because I don't want to spoil anything.  :stifle:

What?? What?? Rully, why did you say that?? Please, spoil this for me...  :das:

Ahahaha, such a good point XD

Was a teency weency bit confused but I think what I learnt/my conclusion was that Sherlock has overcome his weakness (Moriarty) and so, going on to defeat him in season 4 ep 1 once and for all, he will be able to do it to the upmost of his ability with ZERO hold backs?! This sound bout right y'all XD???

Whatever Im supposed to think, IM SO EXCITED for series 4, er ma gersh XD!!!

Ps Fat Mycroft *major mind f***

Pss Moriarty is baaaaaae EEK #guiltypleasure *hides face behind hand* XD

Hahah, well I have no idea what the next season will hold, but I sure am excited for it! And I agree with you about Moriarty :naughty: 

Finally I've watched it! 

Totally agree. Without curlz he looked more like Holmes, but much less like Sherlock. I prefer curly hair as well - the three iconic things for Sherlock are the scarf, the coat and his curls. 

Moriarty.... I have no words..... well maybe one...... Perfect

My 7 y.o son liked Moriarty very much - I was quite shocked :) 

Well,the Sheriarty shippers should be happy (actually we are ;)

dGs44qojaVk.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Finally I've watched it! 

Totally agree. Without curlz he looked more like Holmes, but much less like Sherlock. I prefer curly hair as well - the three iconic things for Sherlock are the scarf, the coat and his curls. 

My 7 y.o son liked Moriarty very much - I was quite shocked :) 

Well,the Sheriarty shippers should be happy (actually we are ;)

dGs44qojaVk.jpg

OMG THAT PIC IS AMAAAZING XD!!!
  • Like 1

I have a postcard designed by a friend of mine. It's Sherlock and John wearing "Blangkon" and traditional Javanese clothes.  :lol:

mqqo8Xi.jpg

UF5MKZ5.jpg

Ok, soooo that is INCREDIBLE :)!!! Wow, your friendd is very talented. That is very different and very cool. At first my mind was like ?!?!?!?! But now that it's used to it, it's just like, yes, I get it, I like that haha XD!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

OH GOD I LOVE THIS TV SHOW

I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WAS A THREAD ABOUT IT!

SAME. XD

I've heard somewhere that season 4 will might be released around January 2017... Mmm I can't wait that long! >_<

Edited by Poebie