• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
This is a wonderful news for us all, sherlocked-and-cumberbatched):blush-anim-cl:

Holy January )

Sky Arte is broadcasting now Parade's end :wub2:

He is perfect in the last century gentleman... also in the villain in Star Trek...

A man for all seasons

Sky Arte is broadcasting now Parade's end :wub2:

He is perfect in the last century gentleman... also in the villain in Star Trek...

A man for all seasons

Indeed !

I liked Benedict in this series too. He`s very British in that role)

By the way, there are only 3 days left till 3rd season :wink2:

I`m not that excited about celebrating a New Year, I must say:naughty:

My New Year begins with new "Sherlock":mf_rosetinted:

The episode was good, but I'm SO disappointed with the idea that Serbs are the bad guys again. :wait: How long will they keep that terrible prejudice alive? It disrupted everything for me. And a bad Serbian again. :sneaky2: If it hadn't been for that it would be 86 minutes of pure enjoyment.

The episode was good, but I'm SO disappointed with the idea that Serbs are the bad guys again. :wait: How long will they keep that terrible prejudice alive? It disrupted everything for me. And a bad Serbian again. :sneaky2: If it hadn't been for that it would be 86 minutes of pure enjoyment.

Well, at first I thought it would be some Russians :) Usually it is almost the same thing for the foreign movies :fisch:

Well they did use kind of Russian like uniform. :doh: I guess we all look alike to BBC. :lmfao:

In the previous season there was a bad Russian guy ( even a couple incl. terrorists), so our haters must be happy . Stereotypes, yes...

I was very surprised that my pals didn`t get the 3rd season E1 right and they didn`t like it(

Because I love it, it follows the initial concept and 1E of the 3rd season totally fits into it. The new storyline has started and it `ll be a prevailing theme for 2E and 3E.

I cant wait till January, 5th :nervous:

In the previous season there was a bad Russian guy ( even a couple incl. terrorists), so our haters must be happy . Stereotypes, yes...

I was very surprised that my pals didn`t get the 3rd season E1 right and they didn`t like it(

Because I love it, it follows the initial concept and 1E of the 3rd season totally fits into it. The new storyline has started and it `ll be a prevailing theme for 2E and 3E.

I cant wait till January, 5th :nervous:

Not that we didn't get it. The episode was funny and witty, but personally I expected something more epic and tragic. If the other episodes turn out to be more serious, Sherlock will be Sherlock, and we will cry hard (as in the Belgravia) I will be OK with the first. Sherlock is fantastically beautiful and gorgeous, it is obvious ;)

tumblr_mytbmsaDnL1qgghb8o2_500.gif

The thing that I didn't like is the fan servicing to such extend. Too much of it. Too much of slash. I love slashing in fanzones, but the movie has to be something to slash about, but not the recipient of the fan perversions. I was in awe and stunned with the Moriarty kissing part (can't stop watching the gif), but Mrs. Hudson insisting on Johnlock - :thumbdown: It all doesn't look like an episode, it looks like additional material or pilot.

I'm not the only one. In the whole I had fun and going to re-watch it, but as far as I have seen on Tumblir, diariy.ru and other social webs, many fans are not happy with it.

So, I still adore Sherlock and not going to criticize it here an there on the social spaces, but here is the save place to speak my mind :wink2:

---

Wanted to add, that now I'm looking through the newly created fan art, and enjoying it a lot. Fans are trolling the trolls :lmao: An immense new space for the new fan masterpieces :naughty:

Edited by Dreamy_Queen

Have you guys watched The Empty Hearse? I just watched it last night, and DAMN, how much I've missed Sherlock... :mikalove:

I was shocked when I saw Molly and Sherlock kissing, because that's my ship, and I couldn't handle it when it's just Anderson's imagination. Seems like the guy can't stop thinking about Sherlock Holmes despite the fact that they are kind of enemies... :teehee:

This photo that I've attached... It's so perfect. It's my facebook cover photo :naughty:

post-25606-142983701979_thumb.jpg

I watched the episode few days ago and I think it was amazing, funny and exciting:naughty: I know that many people disagree with me but I really love the idea of johnlock (not to happen in real series!!! but in fanfiction) and I love that they give johnlock fans at least something. And as it comes to fan serving, yes I know there's plenty of that, but it's fine by me! (I know I live in my little fantasy world but I'm just glad that my wishes can come true sometimes) And luckily I watched it online because I really had to pause like every couple minutes to laugh or squee...

But the great thing is that it starts in Finland already in January 19th! Usually we are always at least six months late...