MIKA@Ollesummer Festival - Tallin Estonia

robertina

Great Eriko..!! That gift is amazing.!!! Love it soo much..!!:wub2:

BTW... we are taking a bubbles this year too..?? Or sth else.??

P.S. Just wanna know 'cause I will go to Tallinn 100% :boing:

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Eriko..!! That gift is amazing.!!! Love it soo much..!!:wub2:

BTW... we are taking a bubbles this year too..?? Or sth else.??

P.S. Just wanna know 'cause I will go to Tallinn 100% :boing:

Hey girl, it´s great!! I´m happy about you!!:excite:

and yes, this time bubbles too:wink2: there was an idea to blow balloons, but yeah, not anymore... so make sure you'll take a bubbleblower with you ;D

Hey girl, it´s great!! I´m happy about you!!:excite:

and yes, this time bubbles too:wink2: there was an idea to blow balloons, but yeah, not anymore... so make sure you'll take a bubbleblower with you ;D

great..!! I will take 2 or 3.. maybe 4 buttles, but maybe I will get 2 Big sizes bubbleblower..!:fisch::naughty:

So, I'm happy to go there - and see our MFCers..!!

So does anyone know when does he perform? Like in the noon or evening or..? And is the festival like a real festival with a tent place, or is the gig in a different venue?

great..!! I will take 2 or 3.. maybe 4 buttles, but maybe I will get 2 Big sizes bubbleblower..!:fisch::naughty:

Ak, kā es gribētu arī doties.. :)

Starp citu, kā nopirki biļeti? Es tur skatījos un neko nesapratu :doh: Un kā plāno doties uz Igauniju? :original:

So does anyone know when does he perform? Like in the noon or evening or..? And is the festival like a real festival with a tent place, or is the gig in a different venue?

Starp citu, kā nopirki biļeti? Es tur skatījos un neko nesapratu :doh: Un kā plāno doties uz Igauniju? :original:

I think Its without tents, but im not sure..!! Maybe someone smarter will know that..!

Nopirku belesuserviss.lv

Braukšu ar autobusu uz Tallinu, tad gan jau kaut kā tikšu uz norises vietu /cerams/:naughty:

Tu arī brauksi..??

I think Its without tents, but im not sure..!! Maybe someone smarter will know that..!

Nopirku belesuserviss.lv

Braukšu ar autobusu uz Tallinu, tad gan jau kaut kā tikšu uz norises vietu /cerams/:naughty:

Tu arī brauksi..??

Es ļoti neizsakāmi gribu! Vienai drauzenei teicu, un viņa teica, ka brauktu ar mani, bet man nākamajā dienā jāpaliek ar četrgadīgo māsu, jo vecāki brauc prom, tāpēc diez vai varu naktī kulties atpakaļ.. Lai gan vispār pa cik stundām var atbraukt uz Rīgu? Kādām 5?

Es ļoti neizsakāmi gribu! Vienai drauzenei teicu, un viņa teica, ka brauktu ar mani, bet man nākamajā dienā jāpaliek ar četrgadīgo māsu, jo vecāki brauc prom, tāpēc diez vai varu naktī kulties atpakaļ.. Lai gan vispār pa cik stundām var atbraukt uz Rīgu? Kādām 5?

Nu autobuss brauc 4h... Tu domā ar mašīnu braukt..?

I've seen those big ones at shop too, but maybe it's a bit uncomfortable when there are many jumping people around you... cause those bubbleblowers, which I saw, were really big:aah:

I can´t wait till I see crazzzzy fans:teehee:

Nopirku belesuserviss.lv

Tu arī brauksi..??

he' ll perform at 11.00 PM ... and there isn's a tent place ;D

dunno, maybe you already got the answer but I don´t understand Latvian:aah:

The area in front of the stage is mine!:mf_rosetinted:

you wish

Everyone wants to be there..!!:teehee: And I'm sure that mfcers will be on the first row..! :group_hug: And me too:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Nu autobuss brauc 4h... Tu domā ar mašīnu braukt..?

Nē, nē, tad jau ar autobusu. Nu labi, kopā sanāk ap 30 latiem viss, bet visticamāk jau nepaspētu atbraukt, ja jau uzstājās 11pm. *raud*

Everyone wants to be there..!!:teehee: And I'm sure that mfcers will be on the first row..! :group_hug: And me too:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Ofc.. I'll be in the first row, too.. 'cause i'll wear my Mikaish clothes and I'll have a poster !!!! :aah: And after gig I'll go to the Old Town to chase him down !!! :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

Ofc.. I'll be in the first row, too.. 'cause i'll wear my Mikaish clothes and I'll have a poster !!!! :aah: And after gig I'll go to the Old Town to chase him down !!! :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

I dont know - make a poster or no. Thats the question..:naughty: maybe a little

To Old Town..? How you know he will be there..?:blink:

I dont know - make a poster or no. Thats the question..:naughty: maybe a little

To Old Town..? How you know he will be there..?:blink:

haha:aah:

Yes :aah: He was there when he was here in 2010 and he answered in one interview that he definetly wanna visit same places as last time :aah: :aah: :aah:

Everything goes wrong with this gig :sad: I don't have tickets, my friend doesn't wanna go at all, I can't book hotel room with my current bank card, our car is broken at the moment, so I'm not sure if my dad will take us to Riga... I don't know anymore if I'm gonna go, too many problems. I should click on "Maybe" until things get clear :emot-sad:

It's a bit embarrassing to quote myself, but...

My friend isn't mad at me anymore and she's looking forward to the trip (not because of Mika though :naughty:), Mika team contacted me via email about the tickets, I've got a new bank card so now I won't be a homeless in Tallinn and our car got fixed today. I'm going again :yay:

It's a bit embarrassing to quote myself, but...

My friend isn't mad at me anymore and she's looking forward to the trip (not because of Mika though :naughty:), Mika team contacted me via email about the tickets, I've got a new bank card so now I won't be a homeless in Tallinn and our car got fixed today. I'm going again :yay:

:yay: These things always work out, not to worry. :thumb_yello:

It's so cool that i can meet so many MFCers :original: it seems like now im the only one who knows tallinn well xD so you should keep near to me :das:

I'm afraid I won't meet any MFCers :sad: I'm not gonna force my friend to wait for 5 or so hours just to see Mika from the first row, so I think we'll arrive quite late and will be somewhere in the middle of the crowd. It kinda sucks, but I'm just thankful she's going with me at all :huglove: Of course I'll try to ask her if she wants to go there early, who knows maybe she'll agree :mf_rosetinted:

:yay: These things always work out, not to worry. :thumb_yello:

Oh yes, everything is possible when an MFCer wants to see Mika :naughty:

I'm afraid I won't meet any MFCers :sad: I'm not gonna force my friend to wait for 5 or so hours just to see Mika from the first row, so I think we'll arrive quite late and will be somewhere in the middle of the crowd. It kinda sucks, but I'm just thankful she's going with me at all :huglove: Of course I'll try to ask her if she wants to go there early, who knows maybe she'll agree :mf_rosetinted:

The first act at Mika's stage will start at 20:30, so it's still possible to get a good spot if you arrive late:) I don't plan to come early either but we'll see :mf_rosetinted:. There's nothing for me to do for hours before Mika comes.